My husband saw my new shoes

Options
Oh boy, I had no idea he would know the name of my new running shoes. Last week I bought a pair of Mizuno's, and I paid 100 for them. Today I left them in the living room after my run and when my husband got home he noticed them. Then he saw the name and just about freaked. He knew the name and knew they were not cheap running shoes. I had no idea, I never heard of them until I bought them. Can't get away with anything.:grumble:

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Oh boy, I had no idea he would know the name of my new running shoes. Last week I bought a pair of Mizuno's, and I paid 100 for them. Today I left them in the living room after my run and when my husband got home he noticed them. Then he saw the name and just about freaked. He knew the name and knew they were not cheap running shoes. I had no idea, I never heard of them until I bought them. Can't get away with anything.:grumble:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Uh Oh..you got CAUGHT! LOL!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hey it's for a good cause!!:happy:
    My hubby wouldn't know if I got new ones or not.... I have way to many shoes:tongue:

BTW- Love the new pic

-Adrienne:heart:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Hey it's for a good cause!!:happy:
    My hubby wouldn't know if I got new ones or not.... I have way to many shoes:tongue:

BTW- Love the new pic

-Adrienne:heart:

Thank you, I put more on my page.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new shoes!!! How funny...

And Great new picture girlie!!! Looking fantabulous!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Congrats on the new shoes!!! How funny...

And Great new picture girlie!!! Looking fantabulous!

Thanks, You to, I like that picture you have also.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    uh oh BUSTED!!! Now your making me nervous my shoe collection and clothes collection has grown alot since my husband has been gone and he is goin to go in that closet and flip his lid-- I will let you all know how it goes...

As far as your husband just give him 100.00 to blow on something that he wants maybe that will make him happier
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Love your pic - I read your profile and I just wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU!:flowerforyou: Your dedication is an inspiration.
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Love your pic - I read your profile and I just wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU!:flowerforyou: Your dedication is an inspiration.

Thank you, I checked out your pics and I like the "Sunrise?" you have. Did you take that. I have a sunrise in my pics also that I took one morning.
    SM
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    uh oh BUSTED!!! Now your making me nervous my shoe collection and clothes collection has grown alot since my husband has been gone and he is goin to go in that closet and flip his lid-- I will let you all know how it goes...

As far as your husband just give him 100.00 to blow on something that he wants maybe that will make him happier

The only reason he knew the brand I guess is because he was a jock and played baseball and stuff and I guess they make that stuff. He never notices my clothes over stuffing my closet, just the sport related stuff.
    I don't know how I ended up with a guy who played sports in school.
    And he can spend his own 100 and I should make him pay me for the 100 I spent on my shoes.:tongue:
  • mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    don't let him blame me......
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    don't let him blame me......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Mizunos for when I run on the treadmill. Love them! They feel so natural, like an extension of my foot! I too, paid about $100. :laugh:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Were can I buy them shhhh dont tell my husband:laugh:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I guess I don't feel bad about my $125 New Balance.. gonna see about your brand though, maybe time for a switch!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hey, tell him it was either $100 now for new running shoes or thousands of dollars later for doctor bills, medicines, lab tests, hospital visits, and all that other stuff that inevitably comes from being overweight.

That should settle him down :happy:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Were can I buy them shhhh dont tell my husband:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I just went to the running store. One of the ladies on here told me specifically not to buy them at the discounter shoe stores because the companys make a cheaper brand for them? She works at a running store also. So I went to the little running store where the employees run a marathon everyweek and are real thin and had them watch my fat @$$ run up and down in about 30 different shoes. But when I tried these on they were great. I am very particular and so far, 12.5 miles later they are pretty good. I am happy with them.
    They are the Mizuno Wave Alchemy in a half size larger than my usual shoes. I like them because they have a soft tounge so they don't hurt the front of my leg and they are not to high and hit my ankles and they have a good general feel.
    Good luck with them if you get them and I wont tell your husband. :bigsmile: