Picky eater.

Options
xfrazzelzz
xfrazzelzz Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I want to start watching what i eat. But due to being a really picky eater it makes it alot harder. I get sick of the same food all the time and cant even eat half of the food I like because its high in calorie. I do some times try new foods though if it dont look that good I probably wont. I had all vege's besides cucumbers but i like them fresh like right from the garden. and eat a small verity of fruit.

Any tips on how it would be easier ?

Replies

• kinupmud
    kinupmud Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a picky eater too. Not too many veggies I like. Plus I tend to love fried foods. There's alot of great alternatives. Baked chips instead of regular ones. Smart Ones food is actually really good. Yogurt instead of ice cream. Go online and google healthy recipes. A great cake recipe I got from a friend at weight watchers is take any dry cake mix you like and mix it with zero calorie soda. Bake at temp on package. A fourth of the cake is only 2 weight watcher's points which roughly adds up to 200 calories. Do you eat many meats? Also popcorn makes a great snack plus fills you up. Ok I think I've babbled enough :) Hope it helps!
  • xfrazzelzz
    Options
    I dont eat many meats mostly bologna and steak. And being not being able to have dairy is a big thing as well sense it makes me wicked sick. The cake does sound like something worth trying. Thank you
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Eat the things you do like, just in smaller portions.
This discussion has been closed.