Looking for St. Louis, Vegan, Epileptic Friends

Options
If you fit any of these, or are just looking for a friend period, friend me. Vegetarians or close to saint louis is cool too. Thanks. Steph

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    That is awfully exclusionary.
  • annamorrison90
    annamorrison90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just going vegan, but still include a little fresh fish. I need a lot more MFP pals and I'd love to support anyone going through the journey of weight loss on a plant-based diet. I'm venturing into the brave world of veganism and don't know exactly what I'm doing (just bought coconut milk instead of coconut water), so if you're vegan and looking for someone to share recipes with who is a beginner then I'm your gal.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Good luck finding people that fit that bill... Why be so prohibitive in your selection of friends???
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    not that fit all three, that are possibly one of them
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just going vegan, but still include a little fresh fish. I need a lot more MFP pals and I'd love to support anyone going through the journey of weight loss on a plant-based diet. I'm venturing into the brave world of veganism and don't know exactly what I'm doing (just bought coconut milk instead of coconut water), so if you're vegan and looking for someone to share recipes with who is a beginner then I'm your gal.
    You not going vegan then. Sorry but its my bugbear that when I say I'm a vegetarian people sometimes ask if I eat fish and when I say 'no' I'm a vegetarian' they say ' some vegetarians eat fish'. Aaaaaaahhhhh. I'm not judging, it's up to you what you eat but saying this just reinforces the confusion that some people have.