Hi! Looking to add friends that need to lose 50+ pounds

Options

Replies

• kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am also looking at losing around 50ish pounds, feel free to add me!! (or anyone looking for a supportive friend) :)
  • cctorrez
    cctorrez Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey! Im currently on my way to losing 50 more pounds ! ive lost 90 so far, so we can share tips and stuff :) Anyone!! :D
  • ElmiMN
    ElmiMN Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose 50-60 pounds. I'm starting this journey for the 100th time. I will do it this time. Looking to have a support system.
  • norriedawn
    norriedawn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :smile: I too am looking to add friends. Feel free to add me! I have a long journey ahead of me.
  • Karamel_Kay_
    Options
    My goal is 55-60 pounds at the most :) just joined today, looking for motivation as well. i will send friend requests to some of you and i hope you will request me as well. we can do this!
  • Terilyn623
    Options
    Hi my name is Teri and I have about 50-80 pounds to lose. I've been on this very bumpy road for about 10 years and now that my youngest kid is 12 and seems not to need me very much anymore, I have decided it's time for ME! Time for me to take care of myself, time for me to focus on my health and well being. I'm tired of dieting and trying all the quick fixes! I want to learn how to make being healthy fun and not just a habit but a hobby, I've never really had a hobby before...I think this could be a good one for me :)

I'm new to MFP message boards and look forward to meeting lots of great people!

Good WORK to all of us! ;)
  • MICHELENELL
    MICHELENELL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nothing else, including surgeries and in person groups, has worked for me yet so why not try and have some online buddies. :happy: I weight more today than I did when I gave birth 2 years ago to my baby. My minimum goal is 50 but ultimately I really do want to lose 75. Here's to all of us. :smile:
  • SandyBeach1982
    Options
    I am working towards loosing over 50 pounds....anyone who would like to add me, I could really use the encouragement. Thanks :smile:
  • EdenGoldie
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking to lose around 65 (Big dream haha).
    I'm quite the food fanatic so willing to share recipes or just give support :)
  • lb_song
    lb_song Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Looking to lose about 100 pounds total, have lost around 40 so far. In the Midwest, Chicago to be specific. Anyone can add me! :) Good luck to everyone!
  • lucoch80
    Options
    Hi All,

Started today trying to lose 50ish pounds by next summer. Trying to make this a healthy year, off to a good start so far I haven't smoked in 2 weeks YAY ME!! Anyone that wants to add me pls do, it would be great help. THX!
  • pdawnfloyd
    pdawnfloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 yr old female living in VA and am committed to losing 60 pounds. Started today seriously tracking my food. I've been doing it hit and miss allot lately but I'm ready to quit playing around and get this done! I too am tired of trying to hide behind my clothes and not wanting to be apart of pictures because I hate how I look. I'm so ready to feel good about me again. Please add me as I would love to have a support group to stay focused on this journey!
  • jcx13
    jcx13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chicago here. Need to lose about 120 pounds. Actually closer to 150 but I think I'd be happy losing 150.
    I'm happy to join any motivational group, help group, support group, or anything else out there that will get me close to the goal. I need help and I need it fast.
  • chezr74
    Options
    hello I am looking to lose about 60 lbs and form some friendships to help motivate one another
  • healthymomy80
    Options
    Hi! Looking to lose 50lbs at the most and then building back muscle from there. I have PCOS and my main goal is to get that under control with weight loss and exercise. I am eating lower carb and trying to figure out where my sweet spot is in my macros to really accelerate the fat loss. I'm 5' and currently weigh 173 so I have a ways to go! Feel free to add me!
  • 28barb205
    28barb205 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im from Mo. Need to lose ideally 53 lbs. I run in fear from the camera and try to hide the muffin top under big shirts so I feel your pain.
  • tavinsmom
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm on every day! I'm always looking for women friends with 50+ lbs to lose who share their diary.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 lbs to lose! More like 90 lbs.

I'm on every day.

Anyone can add me :]
  • mscountrygirl39456
    Options
    Hi, I started out on my journey to lose weight in April 2013, I have lost 43 lbs, and my ultimate goal is to lose another 110-120 lbs, I log everything everyday, feel free to add me...
  • GottaLoseIt13
    GottaLoseIt13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100+ lbs. I'm new to this and looking for some encouraging friends. I've found that sometimes, even if I never meet someone in person, an online friendship can be just as rewarding. I always do my best to be there for others as well.