not new but want more friends!

Options
Hi,
Started again this week for about the millionth time. I'm looking for more buddies! I like to encourage people and I'm looking for people who understand how exciting it is to see the scale move.
My family is very supportive but they just don't get it bc they're all at healthy weights.
I've lost 62 lbs already aiming for 34 more.

Add me!
:-)

Replies

• Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    We are in similar places in this journey. I have lost 69 and have 36 to go. The first 67 went fast (in 3 months) but the last 2 much more slowly (in 6 weeks) due to a temporary inability to walk for exercise, the only exercise I can do. When I can, I walk a lot, a whole lot.
  • Danimal718
    Danimal718 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have about 40 more to lose and it's a challenge. I try to be motivating and could use the motivation myself.
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Logged for 310 days straight
  • hayleywalmsley
    Options
    I am just starting today and have half my body weight to shed eventually... im starting with the first 5kg. anyway i unfortunately dont have any support so would love to be your friend :)
  • hanloux
    hanloux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new to MFP and would love some encouraging friends to share the journey with. Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • kaymon25
    kaymon25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

New to this as of today too. Will add a couple of you if that's okay?? When I figure out how!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've added you. Anyone can add me if they want :)