I don't know how to maintain properly

Hello all!

First off, I apologize for any spelling errors I make - I'm not a native English speaker.

I'm a 18 (almost 19 now) year old girl, I've been suffering from anorexia (and later on EDNOS) since I was 14 years old. I have not fully recovered but I think I'm well on my way - I feel a lot happier than I did, I can see that I'm not fat (although I still desire to lose weight sometimes and I'm still very insecure about my looks and my body). The problem is that I can't find a balance. I either eat too much and when I gain weight because of that, I get scared and I start restricting again. My weight is quite stable but not because of a healthy diet, obviously. This is something I really want to work on but I don't know where to start.

At this moment I am 5'7" and I weigh 135 lbs (BMI 21,1).

I was hoping to get some tips, I really hope you can help me get on my way to a healthier diet

Replies

• There's only one number you need to know
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Put in your stats, and next to TDEE is your maintenance number. If you don't want to fall back into your disordered eating patterns, make sure you hit this number each and every day. I know what it's like, best of luck to you.