Need an online fitness buddy!

Options
I need an online workout buddy. Need someone who is willing to workout 3 days a week for 45 mins and someone who i can create a workout and a diet with and discuss out workouts :))) :happy: Time to lose the weight again

Replies

• ashbella7907
    Options
    Good evening,
    My name is Ashley and I'm in search of the same thing. Weight lost is impossible to do alone.
  • ajaxgowran
    ajaxgowran Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also in need of a mfp buddy
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Gingercats2
    Gingercats2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I work out about three times per week at the gym and also run sometimes. It would be great to have a workout buddy for motivation. Please feel free to add me. Mareike
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish :-) i workout most days and log daily
  • caroljo6963
    caroljo6963 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Carol from southern Indiana. I just turned 50 yrs old in June. I am about at least 50# overweight, could prolly even say 70#...I just joined myfitnesspal and am starting a biggest loser contest that will last about 10 weeks on Sept 11th! I need inspiration and motivation to lose this weight! hoping to find someone to do this with!!! I don't get any support from my hubby. He says he doesn't care, but I know he does! Hope to get to know you all and lose this weight once and for all!!
    13239 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me
  • carolinaBarragan
    Options
    okay so how is this going to work. Do you guys want to message each other? or?
  • caroljo6963
    caroljo6963 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I saw your post on MFP...how have you been doing? did you find a workout buddy? my first weigh in is Wed, can't wait to see how I've done. I hope you're losing...message me if you want to :)
  • Lacey_504
    Options
    I need someone too! Message me and add me.. How will it work?
  • teracheri
    Options
    My name is Tera and I'm a Beachbody coach. I have a fitness challenge group starting on the 23rd if anyone is interested in that. It's a great way to stay motivated and you have other people to cheer you on. It's great! Anyway, orders have to be put in by tomorrow to join this challenge group on time, but I will be doing them monthly as well. Let me know if you'd like to learn more about it! :)