a SECOND date!!!!

Options
Okay im 20 years old and in high school i was always the fat girl. and lets be honest NO guy wants the fat girl. so im 20 and i have never been on a date i seriously still think im the fat girl and i would never ask a guy out. i got set up on a date with my boss's nephew she swore up and down how much we had in common and she wanted me to go on a date. so i went on my very first date EVERhe was very nice and sweet but i honestly never expected a second date. he texted me and wanted a SECOND date! We went kayaking today and omg someone actually finds me actractive? thats very hard to wrap my mind around. i just wanted to let everyone know that i am actually dating someone and i thought i was gonna like die alone with my books and cats since im a crazy cat lady.....

Replies

• GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Okay im 20 years old and in high school i was always the fat girl. and lets be honest NO guy wants the fat girl. so im 20 and i have never been on a date i seriously still think im the fat girl and i would never ask a guy out. i got set up on a date with my boss's nephew she swore up and down how much we had in common and she wanted me to go on a date. so i went on my very first date EVERhe was very nice and sweet but i honestly never expected a second date. he texted me and wanted a SECOND date! We went kayaking today and omg someone actually finds me actractive? thats very hard to wrap my mind around. i just wanted to let everyone know that i am actually dating someone and i thought i was gonna like die alone with my books and cats since im a crazy cat lady.....

I am sure you will have many more dates in your future. Hope they're all fun and make you feel good about yourself.
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I understand. You deserve it!! Have fun :)
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Your a very pretty girl, truth be told.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Love this! Congrats! Definitely start getting used to it, as there will be many more dates in your future! You're beautiful!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Really nice for you. Dating is always a bit precarious for any one, any size so your lovely nature must have been part of the scenario that led to the second date. But congratulations on your amazing weight loss. Good for so! So happy for you all on counts!
  • GeekyMusikLuver
    Options
    Good for you! I'm glad you finally found 'the one' for you!
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Love this! Congrats! Definitely start getting used to it, as there will be many more dates in your future! You're beautiful!

Absolutely agree 100%!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're beautiful.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Really happy for you. You look fantastic by the way! Well done.
  • LotusFlwr2013
    LotusFlwr2013 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    awwww... you are tooo cute!!! I am sure there are MANY suitors in your future!!! Have Fun!!! attractive + sweet = you ;-0
  • dee_squared
    Options
    Naww, this is so sweet! Have loads of fun!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I 'm very happy for you .

Just curious is it still painful for you to eat and if so what does the doctor say about it ?

Amy
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You are a very cute young lady, and if your personality is a winner too, expect many more. Enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great story! You are a very pretty girl you will have lots of dates.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hehe :) So happy for you and excited for a potential new relationship for you! :) Keep up the great work you're doing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!