Alternative Company to Beachbody

Options
Hi guys!

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other companies like Beachbody that produce exercise DVDS?

I like to shop around before I commit to something and see what other options are out there. Would particularly like something Australian - gotta support the locals!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    check out ebay for resale items of beachbody products. Beachbody DVDS are awesome!
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    There are a few that have created P90X knockoffs.

Gaiam is a huge company but focuses more on yoga and pilates.

WIth Beachbody there really isn't a need to shop around. Their programs get results if you stick to the plan.
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    Thanks guys. I can order the Beachbody products from their site so thats not a problem. Mainly just wanted to see if there were any Australian companies. Have a few (read: alot) of the beachbody products in mind so think I'll just go with that.
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    I own TurboFire and love it. But for variety, I have some other fitness DVDs that aren't Beachbody products. Some of my favorite instructors that I've found are Cathe Friedrich (www.cathe.com), Amy Bento (now Amy Bento Ross), and Kelly Coffey-Meyer. If you're looking for something challenging - these ladies will provide it! Also - if you go to You Tube and search for the instructors, you can find lots of videos showing you clips from their different DVDs. So you can check it out a bit before you buy it!

Hope that helps!
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You could try The FIRM. They have a new system out that I'd love to try. I don't think they are Australia based, but they are a different company. I also like Cathe Friedrich's Intensity DVD.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've purchased Insanity turbofir and p90 all from ebay and love them all.
    Aus wise try Michelle bridges "crunch time" u should be able to get it at jbhifi if u can't get it in store try online. I have it and it's great she also does interval training.
  • mastermesh
    Options
    Not the same type of exercises, but if loosing weight is the goal check out Leslie Sansone's walking tapes... Just last week alone I lost 8 lbs on them doing nothing else!