Starting Again and Looking for Friends

Options
Hello! I've been on MFP since February. From then until June, I worked really hard and logged every calorie. But I've been away the entire summer and haven't had internet access, so I haven't logged for a few months. I want to get back on track and start losing again! I started at 159, and am now 141. My goal is 125, so I have 16 pounds left to lose. I'm hoping to have them GONE by the end of the year. I'm looking for supportive friends who log in everyday. Hopefully this will keep me accountable and inspire me to want to continue, since I've definitely been slacking lately. I'm excited to be starting up again, and am eager not only to receive motivation but to give it to other people who want it.

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • crazypt
    crazypt Posts: 3
    Options
    Go ahead and add me as well. I am a Phyiscal Training Leader (Military) and I have some good workouts. They may not help slim down, but WILL get you tone and muscular endurance :D
  • adventuregirl1999
    Options
    I gained quite a bit of weight in graduate school - 20 pounds. I've lost about 15 in the last 4 years (yes, I know, it's been awhile since I graduated). And the last 5 pounds are really hanging on. Dieting is so hard!!! I need someone to hold me accountable. I diet on and off. It seems like the more I obsess about it, the more weight I actually gain. So, I've been trying not to be so obsessed about eating salads all the time. I'm just going to try to eat healthier in general and exercise more, and, if I want a brownie every once in awhile, the world will not end.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have been here since April 3rd, 2013 and have logged in all 146 days with success. Feel free to add me, I motivate and am positive about this. You have a lot less than I do to lose but we are all in the same situation basically. For me, 69 lbs. lost and 36 to go.
  • Danielle_CSCL
    Danielle_CSCL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i try to log daily though my food journal needs more attention
  • clem1276jp
    Options
    I am 36 years old and got on the scales today for the first time in a long while and got a massive shock. I'm heading towards 20 stone which I have never been. Time for drastic change of lifestyle and I have no one to blame but myself.
  • laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have about 15pounds left to lose :)