Thirty Somethings

Options
Good Morning! I'm 38 and ready to try this MFP thing again. I want to get as healthy as possible before I turn the dreaded "4-0". I hear that's when vital organs stop working and you start losing body parts. LOL! I thought I could do this on my own, but I was wrong! GASP! Yeah, I'll admit I was wrong about something.

If you want a supportive friend who will log on everyday and help celebrate your successes, please add me.

Replies

• Becca_Smith1552
    Options
    I heard the same thing about the body parts :laugh: I'm 36... guess I better get moving with you!! :smile:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Yay 30s!! 36 here as well! Anyone can add me if you like. I log on every day! Make sure you read my profile first =)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm 38, I feel younger! I love having the support of others on this site. Hang in there!
  • Grizelda76
    Grizelda76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 37 so i'll join u! I need to lose around 24lbs. I'm going to be using MFP and have bought Jillian Michaels Body Revolution to hopefully aid my weight loss. :)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Body parts start falling off? Why wasn't I warned of this sooner?
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm 38 I've been using MFP for a solid 3 months now, but it's really my 3rd time. This time has been the most successful so far. I'm on every day and try to be as supportive as possible. I'm always looking for supportive friends as well and am happy to add people who are on daily and could use help and are helpful.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    hi there I will be 40 next April. I have been on here since September 1 2012. Feel free to add me.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also 38 & have also realized I HAD to get in gear before the big 40!
  • joanna_82
    joanna_82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm Jo and I'm 30!

I've been a member for a while but not used mfp properly or consistently. Determined to get my eating under control and start doing better. I had half a stone to lose in february but then I injured my back and due to inactivity gained another half a stone!

So now I'm able to excersise again, I'm determined to eat better, keep up the exercise and try and get my weight back to a healthy level!

Jo
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and am a very active supportive friend. and the calendar says I'm 36, good thing I don't believe in age. :laugh:
  • sadanski
    sadanski Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    35, and starting over for like the 6th time.. I have 3, 5, and 6 year old daughters and a Hubs that isn't easily convinced of being healthy... It is my time.. It took me a bit to put on the weight, so I am prepared to take my time in loosing it.. Lets do this 30 somethings!!!!!!
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    32 here, so I have a little more time before things fall off (and before my husband 'trades me in for a pair of 20's!) :) I'm pretty active, and log on every day, so feel free to add me!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Will be 31 next month, welcome to MFP! I've been with MFP since 2011:)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm 30. loving my thirties so far ;) read my "about me" and if i sound like your cup of tea, feel free to add me!! xo.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    why 40? I think you should watch Logan's Run.
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm also on the other side of 35...feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm in the club too and love this site! I'm a daily logger and active friend so please feel free to add me :0)
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 34yrs old next Tuesday and am recovering from a bad sprain ankle so there's that lol! I'm down with new friends but only if I actually hear from you! So my workouts should be starting up again but I love support and being supportive.
  • WhoMe93
    WhoMe93 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you all! I can already tell we are going to have fun!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    30's are going well so far! Feel free to add me. Here to help where I can.