50 POUNDS DOWN 50 MORE TO GO!

Options
Hey MFP its been a while since i have posted, but i would like to say that I have lost 50 pounds so far! I really dont think i could have done it without the support and motivation of this Site! All my friends and family have started to notice and it gives me a great feeling inside, knowing that i have set a goal and accomplished it! Well really my goal is 100 pounds but i am half way there! Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Replies

• kattbalue
    Options
    That's great!!!! Congrats on your weight loss goal so far!
  • carolinamoonface
    Options
    Fantastic - well done. I've got about 70 to lose, started two weeks ago and have so far lost 7lb! Quite a way to go yet but I love this site and enjoy using it so hopefully it will see me through to my goal. Keep up the good work.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congratulations. I know it means a lot when people start noticing. That in itself is motivating. Good luck in the rest of your journey.
  • cberen
    Options
    Fantastic! Good job on making it to the halfway point! You're doing great!
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Wow! That's really awesome! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • birdie88
    Options
    WOW!!!! Good for you! Very impressive!!!
  • jfea
    jfea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! And reading your profile "About Me" totally made my night!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work, I have only been on this site 10 days and I have read some really amazing and successful stories and your is one.
  • mykaar74
    Options
    congrats, and it seems like you're motivated enough to get those other lbs off. Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration to others
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!