GNC Total Lean Products/Challenge

Options
Hi Everyone! Recently, I've looked into the GNC Total Lean Challenge. The Challenge gives you daily workouts, weekly meals, and a weekly grocery list for 12 weeks. It seems like a pretty good deal. Does anyone here partake in that? I might start it up soon.

Also, they have a line of products called "Total Lean" that supports the challenge (or you can take them on your own). I am looking into the Total Lean Burn 60, Total Lean Carb Controller, and Total Lean Thermo CLA. These are all supplements. They also have a Lean Shake which I might try. Has anyone tried any of these supplements or shakes? Are they effective? Is it worth it?

Thanks!!

Replies

• samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested, here is the link to the challenege: http://www.gnclivewell.com/totallean/challenge_week12.php#week12
    and here is the link to the products: http://www.gnclivewell.com/totallean/products.php

*Please note that this is NOT an endorsement. I am in no way affiliated with GNC and am truly wondering if anyone has tried these products and if they helped you?
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    i was actually wondering the same things!!!! Haha. I would love to know if it would be something worth while :)
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Dump. Surely someone knows, right?
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    I guess not?! :(
  • Lyssa_Herrera
    Lyssa_Herrera Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was just looking this up. I am going to buy the powder today.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    They are effective if you have a calorie deficit. They will not on their own make you lose weight. You don't need shakes and pills for weight loss.

Learn how to control calories with real food so you can keep the weight off instead of gaining it back once you stop taking pills and drinking shakes.
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I am on the Swiss Chocolate lean shake, I drink it at lunch. I also take the CLA supplements. 2 before breakfast and 2 before dinner. I started the CLA on Monday August 12 and the shakes on August 15. I am down 6 lbs.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Lean Shakes once upon a time. While they are the tastiest I've had, I'm used to getting at least 20 g from a shake or bar. The more the better in my opinion.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Sounds expensive (between the shopping list and the shakes and suppliments). The workout plan looks effective though. Maybe I'll try the shakes.
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I'm going to get the Body Fortress protein shake for now...it's cheaper and I'd rather try it out and see if i like it than spend lots of money on something I don't like. I'm currently in a 4 week fitness challenge but after this ends, I will be following the Workout & Meal Plan that GNC provides :)