School starting and no time to cook

Options
So now that school is started my calendar has pretty much thrown up all over me. Between girl scouts and choir and homework... I have no time or energy to cook anymore. I've been eating out because its convenient and fast. I know this is a no no. I work graveyards so it is super hard for me as it is. I come home from work to get the kids on the bus. My two year old son is there with me most days. I feed him and myself then we head to my bed. I feed him lunch then during his nap I sleep. I sleep til about 430 when the kids get home and then take them to their activities. We then come home and I get ready for work. I exercise on my days off and on the days that they don't have to go somewhere. Dinner is made by my husband and I hit a drive-thru on my way to work. I cant keep doing this. I need help planning meals that I can get ready in the morning so that I can have a quick fix. I have a slow cooker but not many recipes. The recipes I do have aren't the healthiest either. Any healthy fast recipes would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

Replies