Those of you with Keurig Brewers, what is your favorite?

Options
AJL_Daddy
AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
I like my plain black coffee. So Nantucket Blend has always been my favorite. I also really like Vermont County Store Blend. I'll throw in a cup of Lake & Lodge every now and then, but it is a darker roast, where as I prefer medium.

Replies

• PattyS22
    PattyS22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the Cafe Mocha! It is the only type I buy for myself :drinker:
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    Cafe Mocha, huh? I might have to buy that for my wife. She likes the flavored coffees.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i prefer dark roasts - Stasrbucks' Sumatra and French Roast are pretty good, but i will usually get whatever is on sale since i only use Keurig at work.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My favorite is also the Nantucket Blend, but I like flavored creamer and sweetener in mine. If they do not have Nantucket Blend, I will just get the French Vanilla. I like Iced Coffee in the summer and hot coffee in the winter. I have not been able to find the Nantucket Blend Iced Coffee in a couple months, not sure why.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    My wife also likes the creamer. I'll have to keep these in mind!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My fiancé loves the Revv k-cups, it's some sort of extra caffeine + energy coffee

I like Starbucks' Veranda Blend k-cups :) I find it really smooth! I'll also order Green Mountain pumpkin spice coffee k-cups around autumn just to be festive ❤ yum!

Before I discovered Teavana I used the tea k-cups too, Twinnings makes a nice peppermint tea and Tazo's Awake black tea is good too!
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I love the Green Mountain coffees... Island coconut, caramel vanilla. I also like the Donut Shop brand - Coconut Mocha.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    chocolate raspberry truffle
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla, Wolfgang Puck's JamaicanMe Crazy, and New England Coffee's Donut Shop Blend.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    When I can find it, my favorite is the Kahlua brand coffee

In between I settle for Starbucks Cafe Mocha
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like the Donut Shop brand.
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla, Wolfgang Puck's JamaicanMe Crazy, and New England Coffee's Donut Shop Blend.

^^ This - although I haven't tried the Puck's yet so need to give that a run
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like Folgers Caramel Drizzle, and anything french vanilla flavored....I've just started buying the Cafe Escapes---medium roast
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    IN for Nantucket blend! It's my favorite as well.

I also enjoy one called Fog Lifter. It's good for those really tough mornings. My husband likes the Folger's Lively Colulmbian. Otherwise we'll both do Green Mountain's Breakfast blend, but we're getting to the point like many others here where we enjoy the darker roasts...
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

It is really good, the JamaicanMe Crazy...Probably my favorite out of the three. :)
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    For just basic coffee Timothy's or Kirkland brand breakfast coffee for extra flavour Green mountain island coconut, Wolfgang Puck's JamaicanMe Crazy and for a special treat I love the Chai Latte!
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I like some of the cafe ones, but try to avoid them because they have 80 calories per cup. Of the zero calorie flavors, I like Macadamia Cookie and Island Mocha Coconut.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options

It is really good, the JamaicanMe Crazy...Probably my favorite out of the three. :)

We have a box of the Jamacian Me crazy. Not my wife's favorite.
  • NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My everyday cup of coffee is Emeril's Big Bold Easy. If I have a second cup, I'll go for any variety of flavored coffees. I get the Big Bold Easy (50ct) delivered every other month via Amazon and supplement my other coffee by using my coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond or by getting some k-cups at Keurig.com when they are on sale, which BTW, type THANKU in the promo code today you will get 10% off your order.