Feel free to add me. I am 5'2:smile:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5' !
  • niceguy63
    niceguy63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Many of us, to include myself try to help ourselves by helping others. We motivate and you return the favor by meeting your goals and dropping the weight; more importantly, feeling better about yourself. Feel free to add me
  • Clare_F
    Options
    I am 5ft 0 !! currently was 156lbs current;y 141lbs feel free to add me.
  • pdandy
    pdandy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im 5 1 and started at 207lbs, Im at 191 right now.... feel free to add me ladies
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I don't have many short friends either on here. Started @ 177 and Im 5 even down to 128 with a goal of 115-120, feel free to add me!
  • nicoleguti
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and I'm at 172 :(
    Before my kids I was between 115-120!!! Add me
  • fmorpurgo
    Options
    I'm 5.1 weigh 158 as of today-mum died and I gave up smoking, but I was never less than 136lbs-would love to even get down to that! :flowerforyou: Please add me xxx
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow so many people my height! I could cry with joy :)
    I'm 5"1 and a bit and currently at 180 ( 82 kg) I have never weighed this much before even while pregnant!

It is so good to find people with similar heights, it can get really hard to relate to stories, trials and tribulations of people many inches taller.

Please add me if you want. :)
  • UWFit
    UWFit Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 5'1'' and 155 now. This year has been tough!

Please add me.

Thanks,
    Kim
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - 5'2 and 140-145. Us shorties have it rough. It's so easy to see the packed on pounds since it doesn't spread out that well :(

I know what it feels like when your friends are fit and you aren't. My closest friend always complains about being 120 lbs, even though she knows how I feel about my weight.
  • girlinthegymjungle
    Options
    5'2" 170! We can do this! Everyone add mee :)
  • Mistyvs
    Mistyvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also 5'1 and started at 160. I'm down to 146 now. I love new friends so feel free to add me!
  • jennynesbitt728
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-) 160 lbs and 5 ft 3.... I have lost 6 lbs since starting 4 weeks ago. We can do this:-)
  • juliegreenwell3
    Options
    just be honest and record everything that passes your lips , stick to it and find a buddy to join you
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'1 as well, and just crept under 150. It's difficult, but worth it!
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was you just about a year ago. I'm 5'0 even and was 165 lbs last June, which is when I started losing. I found MFP right around a year ago. You can definitely do this. It's taken months but I'm back to 106 and a size 6/4 and I'm really planning to stay this way. I'm on maintenance now but I still walk faithfully and I'm a fairly consistent logger (good days & bad). Have patience & confidence and you will succeed. Don't listen to the naysayers because this is within your control!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Been here for 927 days...add me if you would like
  • carolinaBarragan
    Options
    I am the same weight!! I try to lose it and just keep staying at the same weight. I feel like everyone else is losing weight except me.
  • marniesworld
    marniesworld Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 as well! My weight has run the gamut from 156 down to 115 in my adult life. Currently at 137 and looking to get (and stay, comfortably) between 120 and 125.

I understand exactly what you're going through!!