Thirty Somethings

Options

Replies

• TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am 36 and MFP virgin! I would love to have you all as my pals as you seam such a great bunch and I promise to do my best to support you! I am mam of 7yo, 4yo and 37 yo (Hubby)! Working full time and trying to get into a better shape before I am 40 and I can already start feeling things are heading South!!! time to change a course!
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, have sent you an add :-) I'm 33 and have just started on my mod journey last week, with 59 lbs to lose I need all the encouragement and support I can get so if anyone else would like to add me please feel free :-)
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Recently started back up, but having gone from 205 to 130 using this app in the past, I'm ready to do so again. Currently back up to 147. My goal is that by the time I hit 40 in 2 years I look like I've always envisioned myself. Add me if you want, and anyone else who is looking for friends.
  • deepalp
    deepalp Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm Dee, 32 going on 33 in a few months. I've gained 25-30 lbs over the last few years and although not new to My Fitness Pal, never used it consistently. I need to lose many many lbs before a big conference in October and need mucho motivation!! My biggest challenge is trying to eat healthy with a hubby who is 40, 6ft tall , eats WHATEVER his heart desires and still manages to weigh LESS than me. Not cool.
    3132071.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 almost 35 (ack!)

Friend request sent.
  • CtoFx9dividedby532
    Options
    I'd like someone to talk with. I'm Sharon, and alittle bit older then 40, but young at heart. People say I don;t look my age or act it.
  • sandikegz
    Options
    Hi hi, other side of 35 as well but in the best shape of my life actually. Running, walking, watching the calories, and making regular visits to the gym has worked wonders for me. Feel free to add if you like. I'm very active on here and extremely supportive to my pals!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm going to be 33 in a couple of weeks...you mean I only have 7 more years to enjoy my body parts? That sucks as I'm quite attached to them (see what I did there? I'm here all weekend, try the veal...ba dum pum!) :smile:

Anyone else can add me...I like new friends!
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for 38!
  • kimswisher
    kimswisher Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am also about to turn forty. Next month as a matter of fact. The only thing that I want falling off of me is this weight! Looking to give and need support for this very long journey.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Almost 31 and working on it getting it back together... if 40's are the new 20's we should be better then ever with the dirty 30's ;)
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    37 here and feeling great!!!!

MFP has been a big part of my success after taking control of my health & life over a 1 year ago...

Daily logger and tracker - expect comments and posts from me.

Friend request sent.
  • jhroper
    jhroper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Morning! Let's get this ThirtySomething going :D I too am 38yo and seriously getting back into shape before the dreaded 40. I have a couple of other reasons like my step-daughter getting married soon. I too am looking for supportive friends who log on everyday and just help each other get over some of the bumps. Already lost some weight but staying the course!
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    37 here, already going 100mph toward my goal weight. I'm here every day so feel free to add me!
  • libbytree
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm just past 30, and need to get my act together. I've developed some terrible habits over the past ten years, and it shows. This will be my umpteenth time on MFP, but I'm determined to stick with it this time.
  • Msheather33544
    Msheather33544 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I need more supportive friends too!

I'm 34 and have more fat on me than ever before. I was in denial.
    I have a beautiful little girl and being healthy for her is the most important thing I can do...

Feel free to add me and encourage me to lose 80 lbs!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I'm 31, mom of 2. I run, downward dog, lift, do DVDs and pretty much anything else that I think sounds like it's worth a shot.

I'm almost at my goal weight, scale number wise, but I'm not really worried about that like I was in my teens and 20s.

I love to cook, love to bake, love my red wine and love to support and encourage my friends.

Feel free to add me!
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 37 years old, a wife and mom to a beautiful 11 year old daughter. I have a significant amount of weight to lose 183 lbs / 85kg. That almost two people. So I would be grateful for any support. I have used MFP a long time ago for a few days, and have just started again, but haven't been brilliant at the logging. So I decided to make some friends. I generally don't like to have an online presence, but could do with support. My husband, bless him, does not have a weight issue and try as he might, he just doesn't understand how hard it can be to lose weight or to stick to a plan. So hoping for a few friends that I can support and who in turn can support me too. Thanks.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    32 here... Been using MFP since 2010 (created a new account in 2011 though). Add me!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    37 going on 27 here. I've been turning back the clock for a good year and a half now. Good decision to start working on it now. I know I've heard a lot of 40+ers say that is when injuries start to pop up a lot so.....