Holy Cow My Skirt Fell Off!

Options
vkpmusic
vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
I have a black skirt...the kind that zips up the back and has no elastic or anything. I bought it back in June and needed to wear control top pantyhose for it to fit properly. Now, granted, I was wearing those tonight too...but I put it on and it nearly slid off my hips...ZIPPED UP! :noway: I stopped right at the hip bones, way lower than hip hugger jeans it! I've only lost 10lbs and I gain/drop first in my face. I really hadn't noticed my clothes fitting all that differently until tonight! WOO HOO!

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    clothes tell a better story than scales a lot of times.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Awsome, Love it when cloths tell you the truth.
  • souixz
    souixz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is soooooooooooo cool! Good work! That is such an amazing feeling!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    LOL a similar thing happened to me today too. I was in a restaurant and got up to use the ladies room and my jeans would have hit the ground if I hadn't caught them. Even the young guys at the bar said something :blushing: Happened again getting out of the car (my poor neighbours)

I kinda wish I was at home like you (I'm assuming) because as awesome as it is.....not in public......
  • Notsocorny
    Options
    Congrats!! It's a nice feeling! :) I'm at a similar point. If I don't wear a belt, I am not wearing most of my clothes. I currently have one pair of jeans that fit perfect, and a couple tops. I need to invest in some more clothes! :) What a wonderful feeling isn't it?
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep "down" the good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS what a great feeling. I also have experienced this. Yesterday I was at the grocery store and my underwear slide clear down , good thing I was wearing pants. LOL.
  • braggsaw
    braggsaw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for that to happen to my pants

2185513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Congratulations!! Clothes tell a much better story than the scale. I'm happy to say my clothes are fitting quite loosely also.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Love it! Should happen to me!
  • nursmem
    nursmem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I like feeling wt loss in my clothes....even more than numbers on the scale. Congrats!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    brilliant!! :laugh:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    That must of been a wonderful feeling.

Thanks for sharing and making me smile.

Enjoy your success!

Karen
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You are making it happen! Kudos to you and glad you experienced a realization of how much your body is changing because of what you choose to eat and how you exercise! Keep up the good habits!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My husband said "So you only wore it twice and now it doesn't fit?". Yep. "You need to gain weight." WHAT? NO way! "Yeah, gain weight, wear it a bunch of times, and then drop the weight again." But he was laughing the whole time he said it. He has a bunch of clothes in his closet that are too big for him too.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have a black skirt...the kind that zips up the back and has no elastic or anything. I bought it back in June and needed to wear control top pantyhose for it to fit properly. Now, granted, I was wearing those tonight too...but I put it on and it nearly slid off my hips...ZIPPED UP! :noway: I stopped right at the hip bones, way lower than hip hugger jeans it! I've only lost 10lbs and I gain/drop first in my face. I really hadn't noticed my clothes fitting all that differently until tonight! WOO HOO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTG!

Normally, somebody would be mortified that they clothes slid down like that, but where we are all trying to lose weight, it is a triumph!! :happy:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job you were indoors! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!