Would love fun, encouraging friends :)

Options
I'm 35, mom to two boys - ages 7 and 9.

Would love to find some new friends on here! I'm from Texas, working on eating clean and exercising.

Thanks!
Briana

Replies

• kaymon25
    kaymon25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kayla 25 from the UK. This is day one for me! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Butterflymomto2
    Butterflymomto2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back! Me too, would love to add new friend's! Any Texan's?? I welcome anybody! Thanks!
  • lzvbeantown
    lzvbeantown Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Massachusetts here! Started about 2 weeks ago, feel free to add me!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom to two boys as well! 2.5 years and 7 months :) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jblacken
    jblacken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm a college student in Tennessee. I'm just trying to keep healthy while being surrounded by all the unhealthy food of campus. Feel free to add. :)
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dana from Canada (no kids but an active auntie of 5 soon to be 6)

I'm on daily and love to comment/have comments on my updates :)

Feel free to add me; happy Monday!!
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm from Texas! Adding all looking for a friend who has been there and done this. I'm not done with where I'm going, but I can see what a difference it has made in my life. Anyone looking for a friend, please add me!
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Ohio, and a Mom of 2. I've lost 20 pounds since January by going Vegetarian and working out. I broke my foot 3 months ago and am back on MFP to lose the last 10-15 pounds. This site really works, especially if you have great friends that you enjoy hearing from - makes it easy to log in daily and be accountable! I use the phone app too and that helps when I'm out to lunch or on the run. Anyone can add me... I'm laid-back, not judgy of others methods and a daily logger. Nice to meet you!!