Replies

• mish24canada
    mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 38 years old would love to have more friend in the same age group
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and back on MFP for 3rd time as well... I've lost about 20 pounds since January (then I broke my foot and gained back about 5) but I'm on again and healed and ready to start over... need to get the last 10-15 off. i log daily and support all my friends! I sent you a message...anyone else looking for supportive MFPs, please feel free to add me! Best of luck to us all! :bigsmile:
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and also worried about parts falling off or dropping so low they may never return to their original location! I've gained and lost more weight that I care to discuss. I have realized that this journey is one step/day at a time. It is not an all or nothing. I try to not beat myself up as much as I used to if I had a "cheat" food. I'm learning to leave the past in the past and keep my eyes and feet forward.
    Feel free to friend me. Support is always appreciated!!
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    <-36 feel free to add me. I don't comment on everything but in return I don't need everything I do acknowledged either :)
    My skills include knowing the difference between lose and loose as well as their, there, and they're. thats about it.
  • xJustynax
    xJustynax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi people! :)
    Turned 32 in June. I've been on MFP since late January and been logging in and tracking everyday since then.
    If "You" need motivation and support add me but only as long as I get the same from "You"
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    Steady on, I am 53, but since I lost all this weight have never felt so good. I f you do not think I am over the hill lol, add me, anybody can add me :smile:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    34 here.

I log in daily, but mainly only active Monday - Friday. Try to focus on family time on Saturdays (my sons Football game day!! my favorite day of the week!!!) and Sundays.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    <-36 feel free to add me. I don't comment on everything but in return I don't need everything I do acknowledged either :)
    My skills include knowing the difference between lose and loose as well as their, there, and they're. thats about it.

LOL.. lovin the skills!!!
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello 37 here log in everyday. looking for more friends. Right now I am on level 3 day 5 of jm 30ds next I am going to start her shred it with weights sept 1st
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    31 here and I'm on here throughout the day. I don't know about you all..but my body parts have already headed south :ohwell: If anyone would like to add me, please read my profile first. Good luck to you all!
  • Scottttoct
    Options
    30 here- all feel free to add me.
  • adrianne75
    adrianne75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and this is my 3rd time trying mfp. I have recently paired my fitbit flex with mfp and it seems to be going well. I hope that everyone's journey is going well and that everyone still has their body parts in tact. Feel free to add me.
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey There RSWALLS - that profile pic is the BEST!! LOL
  • babscan73
    babscan73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    3 weeks away from turning 40 and all done with the excuses to not lose the excess pounds I'm carrying around.

Would love to get tons of support as I get through my goal of losing 19lbs before the end of the year. I will accept your friend request and will be logging on daily :)
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    3 weeks away from turning 40 and all done with the excuses to not lose the excess pounds I'm carrying around.

Would love to get tons of support as I get through my goal of losing 19lbs before the end of the year. I will accept your friend request and will be logging on daily :)

Well, I suppose we can be friends with you for the next 3 weeks... :-)
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey There RSWALLS - that profile pic is the BEST!! LOL

My husband rolls his eyes every time he sees me mix a protein shake :-D
  • HACSTA
    HACSTA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 !! Check my profile then add me if you like .
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    I'm 36 and have been a MFP member for awhile, but only for the past 5 weeks I've been taking it very seriously. Feel free to add me!
  • aggiekaren01
    aggiekaren01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll be 35 this year which is kind of what woke me up to doing something about my health. I'm on every day and pretty active at commenting and supporting.
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    35 here. My 30's have been the worst years in regards to health. Turning that around though. Feel free to add me everyone. I try to to be an encouragement to others.