Fabulous by Forty challenge

Options
I turn 40 next year and I am determined to be in the best shape of my life before it happens. I am hoping to lose 20 pounds of fat and gain a few pounds of muscle, improve my flexibility and in general, get my lard butt in better shape. Go me!

Replies

• mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I turn 40 next June and I would love to be 20 - 25 pounds lighter by then.
  • AllyQM
    AllyQM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL... well welcome to the Fab by 40 board. I am turning my garage into a home gym because I live too far out in the sticks to make it in regularly to the gym. I have bought zumba DVDs, yoga, P90x, and every piece of equipment known to man. I WILL be in shape or die trying.
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    In! Turning 40 early next year and am fighting aging like hell! :laugh:
  • AllyQM
    Options
    Welcome. I totally lack motivation and am feeling old so it's nice to have some other folks in the same boat.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 in January :grumble: :frown: :indifferent: LOL I know I can't reach my goal by then but would love to be almost there by January.
  • AllyQM
    Options
    What's your goal and how much more do you have to lose?
  • AllyQM
    Options
    Today is shaping up to be a BAD day. For some reason I am craving seasoned ground beef like crazy. Have had half a burrito and half a sloppy joe already. Yikes.