shameless request for friends

Options

Replies

• Suzannegt
    Suzannegt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 friends on my list and they don't log in anymore. Sad, right? I'd love to have people to connect with here!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    hey you can friend me. I look through my friends list every so often and if my friends havent logged on in say 15 days, i delete them! I am shameless about it!!
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am just restarting after a long break.
  • pennie63
    pennie63 Posts: 10
    Options
    I could use more friends for support !!! You can friend me :-)

Pennie
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just this morning cleaned out my box o' friends to make room for more supportive/motivating people. In my opinion - it's a two-way street - I support/motivate in return. Feel free to add me if you'd like. (And kudos on the 52 lbs thus far - so awesome!)
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Happy to friend, been on the journey since January 2013, log and post everyday without fail, very committed. :-)
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new here and am enjoying the support and interation with everyone.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Add away! I have logged in for 225 days. I try to comment and be supportive as much as possible.
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You had me at shameless...feel free to add me if you like!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm on everyday and I try to comment everyday, if possible. Anyone can add me - just write something in the request.
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Please friend me! I just started gaining friends in the last month or so, was solo before that for 2 years. These guys seem awesome and make me wish I had friends before that.
  • lesterj64
    Options
    If you want you can friend me also.
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Lol, you've had tons of replies so I'll add mine to the mix, for anyone interested. I log daily and comment on all of my friends' posts daily. I agree, it's a two way street and should be traveled often :)
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! A number of MFP friends have not been logged on recently so I'd love to have some more active friends on her to motivate and help keep me motivated.
  • HelensReady
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on everyday and will always offer support however I do like it returned :wink:
    I live in Spain and I'm from the UK...so due to the time difference (if your in the USA) it may take me awhile to reply to posts etc but I have a small circle of friends on MFP like yourself and so find it easy to catch up with everyone :smile:

take care
    Helen :bigsmile:
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    nothing to do with you, they just either got really busy with work sitch or they really cba. im on everyday
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am logged on most days :) If anyone else wants to add me as well they can :)
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I think the problem is also that MFP is not set up very well for keeping track of and talking to your friends. I log on every day, and I try every day to go down the top forty or so posts and talk to people, but not everyone has that much time to devote to it, I think.

Anyway, you can send me a friend request if you want. I log every day several times a day.
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and try and offer as much support as possible.