New to MFP and am looking for seriously motivated friends!!!

Options
soumbos
soumbos Posts: 32 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Andrew. I am a 23 year old Honours Kinesiology student and am currently working my way into a career in exercise physiology. I would like to build a strong network of highly motivated friends through MFP if possible. Judging by the posts I've read thus far throughout these forums, I think there are a lot of highly motivated people on this site, so if you are one of them please feel free to shoot a friend request my way and lets get chatting! Cheers!

Andrew

Replies

• griffith5150
    Options
    Nice to meet you!
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm down 34lbs since May. I have about 10-15lbs to go. I run & am almost done with month one of Insanity. I log everyday & work out 6 days a week. Sometimes 7 if I get antsy.
  • dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. been on here since March 2012, and have lost 162 since June 2011
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm working on getting back to my goal weight after a couple set backs but I'm ready to jump back in. My focus isn't so much on the scale but body fat %...working on gaining muscle and strength. New, motivated friends for support is always great:)
  • ashnicolee26
    ashnicolee26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old Lost 90 pounds almost a year ago then stopped. Since I have put 10 pounds back on. Trying to break the habit and start fresh. Please add me for motivation :) I am needed much help
  • soumbos
    soumbos Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies everyone! I added everyone and will be checking in with all of you soon! Thanks :)