shameless request for friends

Options
13»

Replies

• gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me--I'm here for the long haul. I'm pretty quiet, but I log on everyday. :smile:
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I need more friends. I have 30 friends who have not logged in for 15 days or more (some for several months). Maybe it's me, I'm must not be supportive enough. :( I promise to try harder.

Sometimes when you are not feeling motivated it does help to have the support of others and also others that can relate to how you are feeling or dealing with...my bf is great as far as being supportive but since he has no weight problem he really can't relate to what I'm going through so I decided to reach out to others here on this site and it has been great experience.
    I log daily and it really helps me and I also have been given some great advice and tips from my MFP pals that have helped me on my journey!
    Feel free to add me as your friend and I will be there for you:smile:
  • Libra2250
    Options
    I need friends as well. Very motivated and will be on daily during the week.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I log in and log meals everyday :)
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log daily :)
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I log daily, too. =)
  • kelciebananas
    Options
    I could use more friends as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • birder4ever
    birder4ever Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. I was off for a while but now I'm back.
  • fitb4fifty_kd
    Options
    I had to smile when I saw "shamless request for friends". Pls fee free to friend me... I'm new too. :laugh:
  • twirthg
    twirthg Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here..would be happy to have new friends and give and take support.
  • tracie999
    tracie999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new on here with no friends :0(
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on here and on FB I like to have people that will throuw me support ever now and then casue my family does nto seem to think I lose and all i hear is how my sister lost this and that. I started in a 52 waist jeans now I am in a 46 and getting smaller. If I can help let me know. leave me a message