Hello

Options
Hello all - ugh - didn't ever want to diet, but...here I am.

Replies

• sassypants68
    sassypants68 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I just started this site a week ago. The great thing is that you're not really "dieting". You chose what food/ calories you want to eat. Once you start seeing how many calories are REALLY in what you're eating, you start to make adjustments (without feeling deprived) that will help you lose weight. it's almost a game to keep the calories "balanced" between your exercise and food!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I don't call it a diet, I call it a lifestyle change. You can do it. It's all about eating in portion size and staying within your limit. This sit will help you to do that. Good luck on your journey.
  • MontanaJack
    Options
    I am new as well. The fact we joined is a great start!!!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I like cause it is easy to manage and keep you on the straight and narrow. You will like it. It may take a minute to get use to it but, it is a good tool. Im fairly new to the site as well. I learned about from my co-worker and I am sharing with all those I know that are trying to make some changes. Invest is a device as quick as you can so you will have an accurate count of the calories you are burning each and everyday.
  • abellamom
    abellamom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm just another newbie wanting to shed pounds and make some life style changes. Can't wait to see the progress.:glasses:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You will find so much support here xxx
  • blbond82
    Options
    You're here and that's what matters. I just joined this week and love the site.