Guys what's your favorite food while dieting ???

Options

Replies

• rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Eggs, glorious eggs!!

tumblr_mkgmlpcmeM1rjdfzto1_250.gif
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything. It's all about moderation! :)

+1 for bacon
  • roverdisc98
    roverdisc98 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    tuna
  • louisemh28
    Options
    broccoli with crushed red pepper
  • vedoo
    vedoo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    tuna

+1 for tuna perfect choice
  • Ale99138
    Options
    Oatmeal juice.....1/2 cup mixed with 1/4 cup of skimmed milk and cold water with your fav sweetener; mix well and enjoy....yum, yum! It's super fast when you're on the go too! :)
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    No clue. I don't diet either. I eat what I want, pay attention to my calories and get plenty of exercise. So, I have had burgers, pizza, BBQ, tacos, beer, bourbon and lots of other goodies while I've been losing weight. If you deprive yourself of everything you love, you'll never keep the weight off long term.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken!!
  • kfelton1226
    kfelton1226 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No clue. I don't diet either. I eat what I want, pay attention to my calories and get plenty of exercise. So, I have had burgers, pizza, BBQ, tacos, beer, bourbon and lots of other goodies while I've been losing weight. If you deprive yourself of everything you love, you'll never keep the weight off long term.
    ^ This

Plus - Skinny Cow Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches. 150 calories of awesome!
  • vedoo
    Options
    grilled chicken!!

Great choice
  • tallulah81
    tallulah81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SMOOTHIES!!!! I use fresh and frozen fruits, greek yogurt, and juiced greens. i juice about an ounce to two ounces of greens like kale, spinach, beet leaves and add it into the the fruit smoothie... that way i can't taste it!!!!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Salad :)
  • vedoo
    Options
    SMOOTHIES!!!! I use fresh and frozen fruits, greek yogurt, and juiced greens. i juice about an ounce to two ounces of greens like kale, spinach, beet leaves and add it into the the fruit smoothie... that way i can't taste it!!!!

good one
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn spritzed with oil and sprinkled salt. Yummy!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    CHICK PEAS wowowowow so good on salad.
    Also, when I “diet” i tend to do more home cooking. Which always tastes so much better than store bought food. :]
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    eat_all_the_foods.gif
    ETA: Lean deli meats, on a salad or in scrambled eggs -- mondo protein. Also, calcium-packed frozen yogurt at 25 calories an ounce. Le fricken yum.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want as long as it fits my daily's. Right now I am having fried rice with chicken, egg and bacon. Life without bacon is not worth living, IMO. :drinker:
  • vedoo
    Options
    eat_all_the_foods.gif

hahahah great then
  • chadraeder3
    Options
    Homemade beef jerky, lower in sodium then store bought, no nitrates, low in fat, low almost no carb, chewy so you eat it slower, and the number 1 reason "ITS BEEF"