What's on the menu for dinner?

Options
Hello, how is everyone!? What are you all having for dinner tonight?!

Tonight I'm having a pan fried chicken breast, fried in a little olive oil, and then basted with some Sweet Baby Rays honey bbq sauce right before it's finished, 1 cup of white rice and 2/3 cup of steamed green peas! Yum!!

Replies

• ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato chili.
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, and brought a Trader Joe's chicken tikka masala meal and a sliced jicama with lime and salt.
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That sounds good!

I'm having cooked buckwheat and 3 oz of baked codfish with a little bit of lemon juice and a small side salad.
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Potato crusted Cod fillet with Orzo pasta.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Broiled salmon fillets with herbs, lemon and dill, and oven-roasted garlic-chive and olive oil Brussels sprouts.
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of Trader Joe's Creamy Tomato Soup, with 1/2 cup of pasta, 4 oz of shredded chicken, and 4 oz of sauteed asparagus. Then a little more than half a piece of homemade banana nut bread.

Kind of a lazy dinner, but it was remarkably satisfying. Will definitely go in my easy week night dinner repertoire!
  • crystalleez
    crystalleez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Grilled Tilapia with lemon juice and a little olive oil, corn on the cob, and 1/2 cup of black eyed peas!
  • shelbybaughman0321
    shelbybaughman0321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wish I liked fish. Lol. Only fish I will eat is tuna, or halibut. =/
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, and brought a Trader Joe's chicken tikka masala meal and a sliced jicama with lime and salt.

My god. I wish we had a Trader Joe's around here, I love chicken tikka.
  • shelbybaughman0321
    Options
    There aren't any Trader Joe's around here, either.
  • crystalleez
    Options
    I see a lot of people on here talk about Trader Joe stuff. I don't know who he is but he needs to come to my area. LOL I've never even heard of Trader Joe's until joining this site.
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir fry with rice. Quick and easy for a busy Monday! :)
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Rice with veggies and potatoe salad :}}}}
  • shelbybaughman0321
    Options
    All this talk of healthy food is ruined by the fact that I'm currently watching Diners, Drive In's and Dives...And salivating all over my keyboard. Uhhhhggggg.
  • sushpandey
    sushpandey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i will cook, 1 cup basmati rice with 1/2 cup lentil with aubergine and spices just stemed, mix green salad and some lemon juice. going veggie tonight.
  • sushpandey
    sushpandey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    by the way that will last me for 2 days though.
  • symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I made a chicken enchilada casserole in my new pampered chef round covered baker. I lightened it up using light laughing cow instead of cream cheese, greek yogurt in place of sour cream and 1/2 the amount of cheese called for. It was delish!!
  • crystalleez
    Options
    That does sound yummy!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    A big caesar salad with some leftover grilled tuna steak. And garlic bread.
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I made a big pot of chicken, chorizo & vegetable soup over the weekend so tonight we're having the rest of that. Only 120 cals p/serve - beauty :)