To girls with big butts

Options
2»

Replies

• Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    hey everyone - i too have this problem - my waist is so small compared to my butt/thighs - always having to buy the bigger size to fit the butt - and then of course u have the puckered out back or the sag in the front -

i finally after all these years - found out that they can do whats called darting - u will want to remember this word lol - u take it to a tailor - some places like the buckle do it for free - with a pair of their jeans - (which rock revival blingy jeans are my fav by the way) anyways - if u want to even bring your used jeans to a alterations place - like stitch it - in alot of malls - im also short so while i get them hemmed - i also get them darted and whoala - those jeans hug all my curves lol :)
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That's why I buy most of my jeans at the swap meet. They are kinda cheap but super strechy! Lol
  • 1justme
    1justme Posts: 5
    Options
    Same problem here- Ann Taylor loft the julie fit is made for smaller waist big hips! It has worked well for me and they have frequent sales.
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Have you guys tried J.Lo's line at Kohls? I'm addicted to her clothes because their cut for pear shapes like mine. It is hard to find bottoms that fit nicely though, but I wouldn't trade my butt for anything. I have big old boobs and a big old butt and I love both of them :)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well, I have never had that problem. In fact if I get the wrong pants, they are horribly saggy in the rear. It looks like I dropped a Duce back there...lol I would love to have a bigger butt...lol
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Jeans have never fit me for this reason.
    I'm a 3/4 if it were up to my waist, but a 5/6 has a hard time getting past my hips.
    I did recently find a pair at a thrift shop that fit perfectly. They must have been worn in by a fellow big-bootied girl.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have the "boob problem" too, typically when I run. I also have that problem with shorts, unless I buy unflattering man shorts, I cant wear shorts. It feels like my cheeks will just pop out LOL.And as far as running goes, I usually wear tank tops in summer when I run ( super hot out here) and as I run, I seriously feel like when ppl pass me driving ( its pretty desolate, but theres usually a few cars) they are staring at my boobs.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm with you! I'm tall (5'10) so there are very few brands of pants that fit me because I need the length also, so I stick with those. Lately Eddie Bauer's curvy fit are the best for me. I stock up at the outlets ... and I have like 3 pairs in the next size down that I got on crazy sale at the outlets on Black Friday last year, which I still don't fit into. :noway:
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and HATE jeans! I've just started wearing dresses and skirts...more comfortable and I don't have to figure it all out. 40" booty, 27" waist. How do you fit THAT?!
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too....I'm in the same boat y'all are all in...small waist, big booty...lol! So glad that I am not fighting with this alone...Buying clothes can be a pain....I am 5'1' to top it off....LOL! I will not lie I am so thankful to be shaped like this but I am in that needs improvement mode....Any support is welcomed and any support needed I'm here for ya!! :)
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Same problem here- Ann Taylor loft the julie fit is made for smaller waist big hips! It has worked well for me and they have frequent sales.

OMG, yes. I love the Julie fit pants. The curvy Loft jeans are also similar to the Julie cut. They are my go to dress pants if I am on a budget.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Paying attention here as my waist is generally 12" smaller than my hips and chest. Dresses fit. Jeans and shirts are always a challenge. I sew a lot of seams, and add a lot of eye hooks to shirts (and button up dresses) to handle the gape that invariably happens if it isn't made of stretch material.