Can't see anyone else's photos - Anyone else with this prob?

Options
PippiNe
PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
As of yesterday, I can no longer see anyone else's progress photos or profile pictures. They appear as broken links on my screen ("X" boxes with a long number next to them). Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I posted in Tech support, but am not sure if it is something on MFP's end or on my end.

Editted: As soon as I posted this, now my ticker is gone too. It was just there a minute ago.:grumble:

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    It is really best to post this sort of thing to the Tech forum, which you have done, and wait patiently for a response.
  • jennyann117
    jennyann117 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday, I can no longer see anyone else's progress photos or profile pictures. They appear as broken links on my screen ("X" boxes with a long number next to them). Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I posted in Tech support, but am not sure if it is something on MFP's end or on my end.

Editted: As soon as I posted this, now my ticker is gone too. It was just there a minute ago.:grumble:

I can't see pics if I am logged on at work because they block all the photo-sharing websites...just a thought.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Tech support asked me to clear by browser's cache and that worked! Just in case anyone else has issues :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!