Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New England Friends..

I'm looking for MFP friends in the New England area. I'm 39, work full time, 2 kids, great husband, and struggle with staying focused on my goals. I have been a member of MFP for a couple years, but have recently re-committed and am looking for some friends to join me so we can help each other! I have a about 25 pounds I'd like to get rid of. Anyone interested in joining me?

Replies

• krmullig
    krmullig Posts: 43 Member
    I'm from MA, I only have about 10 more lbs to lose but I love new friends if you'd like to add :)
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Hey there! I live in CT and have 30 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. Im always looking for people who are somewhat local to me and want to motivate each other!
  • Jaydec70
    Jaydec70 Posts: 63 Member
    Feel free to friend me. I posted yesterday, I'm from north central ma, so definitely New England...
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 124 Member
    I am trying to re-commit too. I am 45. I have lost and maintained a 90 lb weight loss which I started in 2005. I have been 10 lbs lighter than I am now and would like to get it back off. Feel free to friend me!
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member
    Nh here! I'm shooting for 30 lbs. 36 yr old mother of 2. Working in real estate. Can always use moresupport! Add me :)
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    go Pats!!
  • cstoney2013
    Nh here! I'm shooting for 30 lbs. 36 yr old mother of 2. Working in real estate. Can always use moresupport! Add me :)

Hopefully real estate is picking up in New Hampshire!
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member

Hopefully real estate is picking up in New Hampshire!

It is indeed!! Always looking for referrals *wink*
  • cstoney2013
    [It is indeed!! Always looking for referrals *wink*
    [/quote]

will keep that in mind! It is a definate possibility!
  • justbeachy01
    justbeachy01 Posts: 53 Member
    South Shore outside Boston :) Feel free to add! We all have amazing weather coming for getting outside and exercising. I love fall :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    I'm from Maine!!
  • abelle2
    abelle2 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! I live just south of Boston. I've been a member for a while too, but today is my "get-serious-and-turn-this-bus-around" day.
  • jaecamp1
    jaecamp1 Posts: 120 Member
    I'm in AZ now but I grew up in NH. I'd love some New England friends :)
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    I'm from ME, and have far too much weight to lose than i care to think about right now. I'm on daily...add me if you'd like!