Thirty Somethings

Options
124»

Replies

• dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on here and on FB I like to have people that will throuw me support ever now and then casue my family does nto seem to think I lose and all i hear is how my sister lost this and that. I started in a 52 waist jeans now I am in a 46 and getting smaller. If I can help let me know. leave me a message
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    37 here!! Add me if You like!!
  • parallelfifths
    parallelfifths Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 31, on here everyday, and loving MFP! I am not super into the boards as much as I am just my home feed and tracking, although I'd like to be better about posting here. But, hey, add me if you want to! I'm fun, I swear! :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also 38 & have also realized I HAD to get in gear before the big 40!

I just turned 39 this summer and I feel the same way. Eleven months to go.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    37 yrs old time to get my act together cause the best years of my life are in front of me not behind

Mark

Feel free to add
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Hi! I am 4 days shy of hitting 31 and I am so ready to rock the dirty thirties!! Always looking for awesome and ridiculous friends! I use exclamation points a LOT and I enjoy rocking out. Hi! :drinker:
  • devils44
    devils44 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I login daily to record my calorie intake as well as fitness regime. I can use more supportive friends as well!!
  • Shero2013
    Shero2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new and also 38... time to have the body I want, not just the one I have. Looking for new friend and support; so glad to find some peeps my own age, too!
  • matt1115
    Options
    34 and only time will tell if I will log on daily
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Will be 35 (gulp) in a couple of months!! Feel free to add!!! I'm a daily logger and love to give support!!! :))))))
  • _Shane_
    _Shane_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Almost 32 here and on my second go around. I log daily and plan to finish what I started this time.

Anyone feel free to add away.