My note to Miley Cyrus

Options

Replies

• catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I feel left out as I missed the whole VMA thing. Is there a link somewhere so I can check it out?
    tumblr_ms4w0uFbY61s5s6tao1_500.gif

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WDEfJBZXg
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Miley can be as silly and promiscuous anytime, it’s her life. But man, the song is about BEING SILLY AND PROMISCUOUS so I have no idea why people were surprised or shocked???

She is awesome haters gonna hate.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I feel left out as I missed the whole VMA thing. Is there a link somewhere so I can check it out?
    tumblr_ms4w0uFbY61s5s6tao1_500.gif

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WDEfJBZXg

Thanks Cat! I kept searching, and kept getting a 30 second clip of twerking.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I just watch the awards performances (they have them all on MTV I think). Gotta say, some of the WORST excuses for talent ever amassed in one venue. Katy was 'ok', and at least Macklmore was pretty spot on, but still. TERRIBLE stage presence, gaudy lighting and effects, and what a cluster of arrangements. Not to mention the train wreck Miley is. The sad part is, she just looks exactly like what she is doing - trying too hard to be a ho. And it looks fake and not in the least way sexy. More embarrassing to watch.

Stark contrast to CMT's last event, or this STELLAR performance at the Grammys

The lighting, the movement on stage and arragnement, the sound quality....actually singing *SHOCK*...so good.

http://youtu.be/0_WQL8eAOyE
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    i'm just here for the insane gifs...

tumblr_ms5v98ByoU1qjpq1mo1_400.gif

tumblr_ms5uulSrUj1rome1po4_250.giftumblr_ms5uulSrUj1rome1po1_250.gif

tumblr_ms5uulSrUj1rome1po5_250.giftumblr_ms5uulSrUj1rome1po2_250.gif

tumblr_ms5uulSrUj1rome1po7_r1_250.giftumblr_ms5uulSrUj1rome1po3_250.gif
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I just watch the awards performances (they have them all on MTV I think). Gotta say, some of the WORST excuses for talent ever amassed in one venue. Katy was 'ok', and at least Macklmore was pretty spot on, but still. TERRIBLE stage presence, gaudy lighting and effects, and what a cluster of arrangements. Not to mention the train wreck Miley is. The sad part is, she just looks exactly like what she is doing - trying too hard to be a ho. And it looks fake and not in the least way sexy. More embarrassing to watch.

Stark contrast to CMT's last event, or this STELLAR performance at the Grammys

The lighting, the movement on stage and arragnement, the sound quality....actually singing *SHOCK*...so good.

The venue and set up makes it so the performers can not hear themselves well, plus they have to use the company production team that doesn't know how to make each individual artist not sound like karaoke of their own stuff.

That said, they sounded like drunken karaoke of their own stuff. And Miley needs to get a speed rope, because her body could not handle the demands of the dance routine plus the vocal line.
  • rieann84
    Options
    tumblr_ms6184JgRS1rhcivbo1_500.jpg
  • rieann84
    Options
    HAHAHA I CAN'T

tumblr_ms61387V4Q1r9to7lo1_500.gif
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I don't hate her nor like her - only because its her reputation she is building and has nothing to do with me :) If anything; it showed me what NOT to do to try and look sexy...
  • rieann84
    Options
    tumblr_ms62jnEDB71s03m4jo1_500.jpg
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I CAN'T

tumblr_ms61387V4Q1r9to7lo1_500.gif

oh, gods,

i can't stop looking

please make it go away

:sad:
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    t0n9di.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    233.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    035.gif
    Keep sippin on that hater-ade, Rhi-Rhi
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

, or this STELLAR performance at the Grammys

Yeah, that was a good one.

I also enjoyed Justin Timberlake on the VMA's............the rest of it pretty much sucked, and Miley is a little girl trying to be a BIG DEAL..................she just comes across as kind of sad :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    It's been years since there was any real buzz after the VMAs....maybe since Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift way back in 2009, or Britney's drunken staggering performance in 2007. I'm sure the guys at MTV are thrilled beyond belief. They may have even planned the whole thing.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    This is so funny. Really sad for her. But, damn, gave us all something to talk about...fo sho!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Oh, Nate!!

Madonna-VMA-Like-A-Virgin-9.gif

VMA.gif
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't understand the hate. I don't really like her music but I find her adorable. She's attractive and her body is amazing. However, I do miss her long locks.

Miley%20Cyrus%20walking%20her%20dog-797337

I agree! I would kill to have her body, along with Gaga's booty! I don't like her short hair either, but whatever, she can do what she wants with it.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Look...she still plays with Barbies!

miley_kissing.gif