People are noticing!

Options
LettyM62
LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
I've been an MFP member since late May, and even though I was losing about a pound a week no one had ever commented on my weight loss and now all of the sudden a lot of people on the trail (where I run) are starting to notice. They are telling me that it's as if I lost the weight "overnight". Some are actually stopping me to ask how I did it! Of course I have to give credit to MFP and all my friends here. Thank you all for your wonderful support and encouragement.

Replies

• MrsUnderwood
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait for people to start noticing! I'm always tellin people about MFP too!!
    90066 Posts: 24
    Options
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I wonder at the overnight thing. People are used to seeing you one way and it takes a while to change their perception. I kinda like it now, the idea of dropping the weight when they are not looking. I want to do that over the winter and come into the spring with a new size. It's hard when your starting out and no one notices the first 10 pounds though. Losing is funnnnnnn.
    Great job.
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to people notice my weight lost either. And Nutshel it is fun losing!!!!
  • margnutt
    margnutt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I wonder at the overnight thing. People are used to seeing you one way and it takes a while to change their perception. I kinda like it now, the idea of dropping the weight when they are not looking. I want to do that over the winter and come into the spring with a new size. It's hard when your starting out and no one notices the first 10 pounds though. Losing is funnnnnnn.
    Great job.

I think you're right, "people are used to seeing you one way", then one day they suddenly realize that there's something different about you; weight loss, haircut, eyeglasses, etc." .

And yeah, losing is funnnn!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!