What fitness level am I?

Options
nikkirosexoxo
nikkirosexoxo Posts: 7
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm in school for 7 hours a day mon-fri. I sleep about 7 hours a day also. Every day 6 days a week I go to cross country where I run about 4-6 miles at about an 8:00 - 8:30 pace. On Mondays I have dance after cross country for 2 and a half hours. What's my fitness level?

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell. Fit compared to what/whom? Is cross country hard, or could you do it for longer? It's hard to tell someone else how fit they are.

Also, MFP is 18+, so chances are you're not supposed to be here. Sparkteens.com is where you should head.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    do you lift?

how many pullups can you do?

how many pushups?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    You're probably around level 15-20 or so. You might want to move some talent points into weight lifting as this will raise your strength stat and should increase your melee damage.

That or reroll.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    You're probably around level 15-20 or so. You might want to move some talent points into weight lifting as this will raise your strength stat and should increase your melee damage.

That or reroll.
    This one rolled his charm up high lol!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

That or reroll.

tumblr_lxtj83gJAb1qcpp05o1_400.gif
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options

That or reroll.

Haha gold
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'd say above average.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Clearly.
  • SideSteel
    Options

Based on new evidence I would say that your activity level is probably somewhere around "active" and your umadbro level is high. Jimmy status appears to have changed from unrustled to rustled as well.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I love you people.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    OP humor and humility goes a long way on this site...time for a re-roll.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You're clearly an idiot. I meant like sedentary, lightly active, active, and very active. I realize thats activity level.. Not "fitness level" but come on... Really??

Based on new evidence I would say that your activity level is probably somewhere around "active" and your umadbro level is high. Jimmy status appears to have changed from unrustled to rustled as well.

This is why you're my favourite.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    You're clearly an idiot. I meant like sedentary, lightly active, active, and very active. I realize thats activity level.. Not "fitness level" but come on... Really??

Strong reply.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options

vegetative
  • ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

That or reroll.

OMG another geek! Fantastic :)
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options

That or reroll.

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    OP: don't listen to those bullies. You are clearly elite.
  • nikkirosexoxo
    Options
    Ok guys... I think i get the point
  • SideSteel
    Options
    All kidding aside:

Choose "active" and pay attention to your results. Adjust as needed.
    See here if you would like a good general starting point to cover a good chunk of information:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
This discussion has been closed.