My Inspiration (Before and After Photos)

Options
My inspiration is my husband, who this year after weighing in at 100kgs decided to do something about it. He didn't use dieting pills, fad diets or supplements, just hard work and eating right. He's a truck driver in the mines and spends 12 hours a day in a truck doing shift work (nights as well as days) so blew all the excuses of 'I don't have time/ I have a sedentary job' out the window.

Image3-8.jpg

Replies

• 22pirtle
    22pirtle Posts: 34
    Options
    Congratulations to your husband. He looks great. He is definitely a great motivator. Best of luck.
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is serious transformation in under 5 months! congrats
  • triciajancovich
    triciajancovich Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried to make the picture smaller but it's still showing up as cut off, I'll post again in case it didn't work. I am so proud of him, he's still sticking to it and is working on bulking up now that he has lost the weight.

c19947c9-dbf3-4c5b-9a5a-12180125b8ae.jpg
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort! How inspiring! :smile:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I tried to make the picture smaller but it's still showing up as cut off, I'll post again in case it didn't work. I am so proud of him, he's still sticking to it and is working on bulking up now that he has lost the weight.

c19947c9-dbf3-4c5b-9a5a-12180125b8ae.jpg

how cute! :drinker: great great job he did.. WOW.. yeah its amazing what tranformation can happen when you are determined and keep at it!!! he looks great! way haelthy now!!!!!!!!!!! huge diff
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    He needs a new pair of skinny jeans now! Amazing effort!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Wow, he looks like a different person. Thanks for posting this, that is a very short time for such a great transformation.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! =)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Well done to your hubby. Amazing effort. :smile:
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looks good!

:smokin: hawt
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Very sweet! Congratulations to the hubby! It look like he has a couple of amazing reasons to stay healthy too! Job well done!
  • felicityblu
    felicityblu Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    wow looks awesome. love seeing results like this, makes me inspired! keep up the good work!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    You got a hottie there, and a good father by the looks of it.

Happy for you both.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    That's fab and not easy to do in those circumstances. The FiFo lifestyle not the easiest one to diet with
  • Angold83
    Angold83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing weight loss and in so little time! Congratualtions! feeling inspired :smile:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Well done to your hubby! & bravo to your for being a proud and supportive wife. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!