Hi MF pals...looking for friends here

hi mf pals, my name is Pam and i have been using mfp for quite sometime now but has always been scared of posting anything or introducing myself (i'm just shy that way) well I have finally built up the courage to introduce and share a little bit about myself and hopefully I will get some friends here for great motivation.

Well, i am 24 almost 25 yrs old, 5 ft 4 inches, I weigh 173 pounds(79 kg) and my goal weight is around 125-130 pounds. I have been doing insanity since January this year but didn't/haven't seen much of a change because I wasn't eating enough and my macros ratio was way off the chart until recently when I finally decided to change my mentality of eat less to lose. So as of yesterday which was day 1 of month two of insanity I started netting at 1800 calories/day so i'm looking for some motivation buddies. :smile:

Also I must add that I am fighting PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome).

Replies

• Welcome! Added! You can do it!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    It's so good that you decided to open up on the forums; you meet alot of great people :)
    Also, good luck with your journey! It only gets easier from here!
  • SassyDingo
    SassyDingo Posts: 19 Member
    Hi Pam, I've got PCOS too, so I know how hard it can be too.

Good luck
  • Vampyros
    Vampyros Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm new but determined. Add me if you like! :-)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Hey feel free to add me too, I've lost about 58llbs now using this site so it works!!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Yah for Insanity!! How are you liking it? Feel free to add me. I love Insanity and it helped me get great results...also I have struggled with PCOS as well
  • urgirlworksout
    urgirlworksout Posts: 25 Member
    Thank u all for the response!
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Hi. Welcome. I've been here a couple of months. Love it. Generally log daily. I'll add you