One for the ladies (TOM)

Options
Hey girls,

Quick question.. I am on micronor and haven't had that TOM in well months ..
But I still get bloating and pmt?!
I only ask if anyone experienced this because its either that or I am putting on weight on my tummy rapidly :-( getting me down it seems like bloat but I don't think it's caused by food

Confused? Bloody scales are up too only slightly but I haven't eaten anything mental to justify it

Replies

• SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm on nothing and since I've been active most days the last few months, I often feel bloated and gain 5 lbs water weight for 2 weeks at a time!!! Perhaps talk to your doctor - all these contraceptives have crazy effects...and so does workout regimens if you've been into that.

Good luck!
  • lucycassingena
    Options
    Yeah I spoke to the doc regarding not having my Tom and that's totally normal I just wondered cause every now and then I get bloated and down and thought maybe I'm getting symptoms of it without actually getting it lol

It's annoying cause if I just had one I would make the connection but instead I just feel crappy and fat till the bloats gone
  • lucycassingena
    Options
    ???
  • bexalicous
    bexalicous Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yeah my body still thinks it has TOM but I don't actually have it. Really frustrating.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm confused... Who's Tom?
  • scottaworley
    Options
    tom-myspace.jpeg
    Did you guys all used to date TOM?
  • 1wweightloss
    Options
    Every race I've won, and all my best losses. Well, you could have heavy metal toxicity.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    pregnant?

ETA: yes i know what micronor is but nothing is fail safe.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Every race I've won, and all my best losses. Well, you could have heavy metal toxicity.
    huh?
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    tom-myspace.jpeg

He comes by every month and stays about 4-7 days... I hate him but I ALWAYS freak out when he doesn't show up on time. lol
  • Rainorshine2013
    Rainorshine2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tom-myspace.jpeg
    I'm sure most of the population of woman despise TOM unless they are crossing their fingers that they are not expecting, then they welcome TOM...Now have you figured out who TOM is? :ohwell:
  • scottaworley
    Options
    tom-myspace.jpeg
    I'm sure most of the population of woman despise TOM unless they are crossing their fingers that they are not expecting, then they welcome TOM...Now have you figured out who TOM is? :ohwell:

TOM is the inventor of myspace! Why would women hate him? Is he super fertile?
  • lucycassingena
    Options
    This is hillarious.. Nope to expecting.. I think it seems likely my tummy is either being sensitive to food types .. Usually bread may extend to this new granola I have.. Or it's TOM symptoms lol without Tom actually visiting anymore its hard to tell
  • scottaworley
    Options
    This is hillarious.. Nope to expecting.. I think it seems likely my tummy is either being sensitive to food types .. Usually bread may extend to this new granola I have.. Or it's TOM symptoms lol without Tom actually visiting anymore its hard to tell
    Did Tom break up with you?
  • lucycassingena
    Options
    Lol yup