Fitness modeling- anyone share in this dream?

Ok this is the start of my journey, with 20% body fat ???? but I would love to find other people on here who are not just wanting weight loss, but are looking for perfection. I hate cardio and don't really have time for it either!

Replies

• TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Hmmm... I'm not looking for 'perfection' as such; but I kept promising that the moment my six-pack has come out, I am taking fit-chick photos!!! It will be such a pinnacle moment in my life!
  • Taniagirly
    Taniagirly Posts: 21 Member
    Exactly, it's so great to have photos to show off your hard work ????
  • helenjv
    helenjv Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there i'm looking for almost perfection and would love to have the fitness model look! I'm looking for more motivational friends on here as I only have 3 at the moment and they are not very active on here anymore. I need to build more muscle and maybe lose a little more body fat.
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    I would love a fitness model physique.... it'll never happen as I'm just terrible at organising my diet. I'm OK for a day or two then it all falls apart. I need someone to write me a plan and do the shopping! lol

nothing wrong with dreaming though and I may yet find a way to get round my lack of food prepping!

Feel free to add anyway.... you might be my inspiration!
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Your ex was a bodybuilder and your hub used to date a lingerie model. Now this is a group i'd like to hang out with haha
  • k_stew_
    k_stew_ Posts: 38
    I would love to have a fitness model physique. I need to lower my body fat a few points.... I always struggle with cuts. I just can't stand being hungry! Especially when I'm still hitting my training hard. Would love friends with similar goals!
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Hey! I love weights and I'm trying to lower my BF% rather than my weight itself. Id love to have more friends with those goals :)