Mini goal reached!

Options
No pictures right now, sorry!! But I'm finally under 210! Barely, but who cares! I've lost 25 pounds and I am SO stinking close to ONEderland!! Right now I weigh less than I did 5 years ago when my daughter was a baby. I'm so stinking excited!

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Seriously, when you reach 199.8 on that scale of yours, you are going to be ecstatic! Congrats! 25lbs shows you are serious, its become habit and you are sticking to it. :) Good job!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've tried before and never stuck with it...lost a couple pounds and given up. This time I refuse to do that!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    yes absolutely, wonderful job. you should enjoy the feeling of your success. keep it up.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Way to go! I can't wait to see your post when you hit the hundred's!
  • l00nylovegood
    l00nylovegood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats congrats congrats! 1derland... love it.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congratz! Keep up the good work!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yay Anna!!!! Yes onederland is awesome! (I'd never heard that before starting MFP lol.)

P.S. I love your ticker!!!!! ????????
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    So excited for you! I, too, am at about 25 gone and closing in on 200. I haven't been in "onederland" since my youngest daughter was born 8 years ago.

Keep up the great job!
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats! I'm working towards that too, though I still have a ways to go, will be so excited to get under 200.
  • alexsheena
    Options
    Being in onederland is what's pushing me right now. I'm currently at the point that i would normally give up (5 pounds lost) but I refuse, I am sticking to it! I will be in the 100's! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!