1st day of my diet.....AGAIN + zenical ????

Fatflump1975
Fatflump1975 Posts: 16
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi all, well this is the last time I'm going to diet! I've been up and down the same 5 stone for the last 10 years!
Done every diet known to man, I must of joined slimming world 20 times lol.
I'm about 5-6 stone over weight, begged the doctor for zenical which I'm starting today with a healthy diet.
Hopefully the fear of the poops will keep me out the biscuit cupboard.
I heard good and bad things about this drug but I am willing to try anything as this is the biggest I've even been, even full term with my daughter I never weighed as much as I do now ????
If anyone is doing or done zenical I'd love to hear from you.... I'm scared!!!
Feel at the moment it's my only option, this blubber is affecting my who life!
I walk into a room worry what people think, never let my partner see me naked n when I touches me I worry what he thinks.
At the min I just hate me :(
I really wanna do this as I'm so unhappy being a lard *kitten* lump!

Replies

• _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Hi all, well this is the last time I'm going to diet! I've been up and down the same 5 stone for the last 10 years!
    Done every diet known to man, I must of joined slimming world 20 times lol.
    I'm about 5-6 stone over weight, begged the doctor for zenical which I'm starting today with a healthy diet.
    Hopefully the fear of the poops will keep me out the biscuit cupboard.
    I heard good and bad things about this drug but I am willing to try anything as this is the biggest I've even been, even full term with my daughter I never weighed as much as I do now ????
    If anyone is doing or done zenical I'd love to hear from you.... I'm scared!!!
    Feel at the moment it's my only option, this blubber is affecting my who life!
    I walk into a room worry what people think, never let my partner see me naked n when I touches me I worry what he thinks.
    At the min I just hate me :(
    I really wanna do this as I'm so unhappy being a lard *kitten* lump!

Is Zenical the stuff that takes 1/3rd of the fat out of whatever you have eaten? If so, I was on these once, they were called Orlistat, or Xenical. That is the term given for the prescription version anyway, I know it's available on the high street, and it's known as "Alli"

Anyway, I found it worked for me, and none of this "leakage" from the back passage ever happened, as many people stated it did. Although, you only need to take a tablet if your meal contains anymore than 15 grams of fat.

Good luck with the meds, I think the prescription version is twice as strong as the high street brand, so hopefully you'll see some results!
  • _EndGame_
    Just to add, I took it for the first 6 weeks of my diet, then my doctor decided he thought I had my eating under control enough to not need them, but they really did help me in the start.
  • Hi, thanks for your reply, heard some real grim things but I thought if I stick to it it can only help hopefully.
    Doctor gave me 3 months worth, hope to really give me kick start :)
    Are you doing any weight loss class?
  • _EndGame_
    Hi, thanks for your reply, heard some real grim things but I thought if I stick to it it can only help hopefully.
    Doctor gave me 3 months worth, hope to really give me kick start :)
    Are you doing any weight loss class?

I do go to the gym and I have a treadmill at home, I usually try and get in 30 minutes of cardio each day.

So far I've lost 70lbs!

Good luck!
  • Geez...seems this "wonder pill" is available all over. Im in the middle east and I used to take this pill about 7 years back and the doctor assured me that it would help me. Whether it would help me or not is debatable as I discontinued it in under a week. For the first few days, it was fine and I had no side effects. Then I had a binge and ate some heavy oily food and popped my wonder pill thinking I would be fine. Cut to a few hours later when I was driving back home alone and I felt the urge to let one rip. Hey...I was alone, so I did. And then another one after a few minutes. When I finally got home and got off my seat, I had a oily residue on my seat and it smelled disgusting. I rushed upstairs and examined my clothes and yup.......it was there on all my layers of clothing and my butt was all grimy and yucky. Ofcourse I hopped into a shower immediately and thrashed the pills. The effect lasted another day where I ruined another good set of clothes (that oil stain does not wash out). I never went back to that pill. I guess it works best if you are a heavy fat eater. My advice...stay away!
  • Daisykyo
    Daisykyo Posts: 15
    When it first came out, I tried it. It did nothing except make my skin extremely oily. Not sure if this was a side effect, but it went away after I stopped taking it.
  • _EndGame_
    Geez...seems this "wonder pill" is available all over. Im in the middle east and I used to take this pill about 7 years back and the doctor assured me that it would help me. Whether it would help me or not is debatable as I discontinued it in under a week. For the first few days, it was fine and I had no side effects. Then I had a binge and ate some heavy oily food and popped my wonder pill thinking I would be fine. Cut to a few hours later when I was driving back home alone and I felt the urge to let one rip. Hey...I was alone, so I did. And then another one after a few minutes. When I finally got home and got off my seat, I had a oily residue on my seat and it smelled disgusting. I rushed upstairs and examined my clothes and yup.......it was there on all my layers of clothing and my butt was all grimy and yucky. Ofcourse I hopped into a shower immediately and thrashed the pills. The effect lasted another day where I ruined another good set of clothes (that oil stain does not wash out). I never went back to that pill. I guess it works best if you are a heavy fat eater. My advice...stay away!

Yeah, as gross as it sounds, that pretty much the whole point of the Xenical - extract 1/3rd of the fat from whatever you eat.

I guess it could act as a deterrent. Eat something full of fat = pay the consequences.

I personally never recall any of the oily residue, but then again I was behaving with what I ate, so perhaps that could be the overall desired effect? At least mentally anyway.
This discussion has been closed.