Then and now...pics on profile

Options
Posted some new pictures on my profile today. Too lazy to figure out how to do it on the message board. I have been on MFP for about 4 months, and have lost 41 lbs so far. The picture is with my husband last November in Florida. I think I was at about 240 then...and that wasn't my highest weight (I think that was about 265 a few years before). The ones in the red shirt I took a month or so ago...not sure exactly how much I weighed then...the ones in green are today. I am happy with the results so far.:smile:

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference. You should be so proud of yourself
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!! You look great!! I can't wait to get there myself!!
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love before/ during/ after photos..... it becomes so clear why I need to succeed!!!! Not just for my health, but the amazing visual impact from photos like yours :wink:

Thank you for sharing :wink: :bigsmile:
  • sgssmile
    Options
    Wow, great job, keep up the good work!
  • lilmom1
    Options
    Way to go sexy mama!! Great Job!!!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, your progress is amazing! You should feel so proud!
  • Corrie62
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Your kind words mean a lot.
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing - I can only imagine how good you feel! Thanks for inspiring me to keep going :happy:
  • gingajoy
    Options
    That's an amazing difference. Your stomach and legs are so much smaller now. Thanks for the inspiration:-)
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Looking good xxx
  • Corrie62
    Options
    Epcot-MomDad1.jpg

Zi6_0019.jpg

Zi6_0013.jpg

IMG00011-20100925-1546.jpg

IMG00004-20100925-1533.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!