My note to Justin Timberlake

Options
2»

Replies

• Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    It's not entirely appearance based for me. It's his whole package. He seems like a good guy, there's never any bad gossip about him, he's talented in acting and singing, he can dance, and he's attractive.

I agree. He's not the stocky type of guy I usually go for, but he is so attractive to me. I've been goo goo gaa gaa over him since Justified came out. His voice, and his swag just does it for me. Nothing is more sexy than a talented, confident man.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Since I happen to be a straight guy I can't really comment on how sexy he is with any real credibility but I would like to point out that he is hilarious. "Jizz in My Pants" made me laugh my *kitten* off.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mpbwtstzhN1s7pipjo1_500.gif

he is hilarious! (but not my type!) still sexy!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    It's not entirely appearance based for me. It's his whole package. He seems like a good guy, there's never any bad gossip about him, he's talented in acting and singing, he can dance, and he's attractive.

I agree, I dont really find him attractive but he does have "the whole package". I also believe he and his wife compliment eachother well. These two keep themselves fit and healthy for sure.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I guess I never thought of him as "sexy." He's very good at his job, which is sexy in its own right. I've just never been that girl who goes nuts over male celebrities. Except for Henry Cavill. He's my Hollywood boyfriend.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    justin_timberlake_on_snl_veganville-39912.gif

I find him just as hot in a tofu costume!!! I used to not care much for him, but as he's gotten older, he's funny, cute, and he actually can sing. So yeah, I hopped on the Timberlake train. The boy's hot.

1363040586_tumblr_mjgiqedqva1rskga0o2_r1_500.gif
    Say what!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    This is why music has sucked since the advent of MTV......all about the image and looks instead of the actual music.
  • elleryjones
    elleryjones Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in just for the JT gifs. :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    justin_timberlake_on_snl_veganville-39912.gif

I find him just as hot in a tofu costume!!! I used to not care much for him, but as he's gotten older, he's funny, cute, and he actually can sing. So yeah, I hopped on the Timberlake train. The boy's hot.

1363040586_tumblr_mjgiqedqva1rskga0o2_r1_500.gif
    Say what!
    I'd be sooooooo happy if he joined the SNL cast. Might make up for Stefon leaving :(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Justin still has it. Dude has the fresh, hip, youthful appearance. The other older, awkward looking guys on stage...not so much.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't find him particularly attractive, nor do I like much of his music, but he's funny as hell.

single-ladies-snl-skit-o.gif

Oh, and I'd totally do his wife.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Him and Ryan Gosling are two Disney 90's Brat Pack, that I do not mind "appreciating"..... They both have transitioned well and I have been fans of theirs since the late 90's... when JT was in NSYNC and Ryan was "Young Hercules". :love: