INSANITY Results! (Final Week) :)

Options
kmvfitness
kmvfitness Posts: 16 Member
Hey all, I've posted before on this forum, but a couple people messaged me about my results using Beachbody's Insanity and Shakeology. So here you go!

2rpzfwg.png

SW: 147
CW: 140

Before Insanity, I did a ton of running and weight lifting. My actual starting weight is near 189.

Good luck, everybody! <3

Replies

• melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad!! I can't see your picture. I am almost done with Month 1 & really wanted to see what my results might be. My SW & GW are the same as yours.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look wonderful and you work hard for your results...enjoy every minute!!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look great, heck I would have been thrilled with the body you had before INsanity!
  • Jessandhannahsmom
    Options
    How many times per week did you do the insanity videos?
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! How much change did you see in Month 1 vs Month 2? I'll be starting month 2 on Thursday....
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Awesome job!
  • kmvfitness
    Options
    How many times per week did you do the insanity videos?

I tried to follow the workout program the best that I could, so it was usually 6 days. If I missed a day during the week, I either made it up on Sunday (the usual rest day), or have tacked it onto the end of the program. I missed a few workouts, so I'm going back now (after the normal 63 days) and finishing the ones that I had skipped. :)
  • nuvs
    nuvs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 lbs on Insanity and also a pant size it didn't seam like much until i saw my start and end pictures. I'm not a beachbody coach but I have only good things to say about Insanity and Turbo fire.
  • kmvfitness
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! How much change did you see in Month 1 vs Month 2? I'll be starting month 2 on Thursday....

Month 1 had a ton of results for me when it comes to how I look, but month 2 definitely made me strongest. I did have visual change in month 2, but I think I noticed a little more during month 1.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great.. We are starting insanity at our gym next week.. Looking forward to it.
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!