I think I might want some brutal friends

Options
I love everyone on my fl, and I want more - what I think I really want, are the sorts of people that not only cheer you on, but tell you when you did something a bit sucky, just to keep it real..

I could be opening myself up for a world of pain of course :laugh:

I know I could do better. Like yesterday, I went out for "one drink" on the beach and did a pub crawl instead. I was "almost" within my cals for the day, but it wasn't healthy! I don't want my voice to be the only one telling me when I could've done something a little better, because over time you don't listen to that voice because you file it under "yeah but I'm my own worst critic so it's probably not as bad as I think" - sometimes, it IS that bad, and if friends tell me, then I know it's not just my voice :bigsmile:

So who's gonna join me?

Replies

• jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't have had more than one drink, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!

:drinker:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I don't think we can be friends.
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Please! I need someone to kick my *kitten* when they see the ice cream/candy/etc on my diary. Not just me (like you said), but someone else to acknowledge that while I was within limits, I could have made much better choices. Adding you now!
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am not brutal, but I do actually read the diary before I comment, so add me if you'd like. I will tell you the truth. I do expect the same in return though :ohwell:
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would of been by your side at the pub crawl if I could :-)
  • justinhemker
    justinhemker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need a dose of "Suck it up so you don't have to suck it in!"

..just be sure you add a message to the request that you like it real. ; )
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like; I looked at your diary and while I don't focus too much on WHAT you eat (as long as it's within reason :happy: ) I'm more concerned with how little you eat. It's too low. So, if you want THAT kind of feedback, feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Ok - here's what i will say to you - since you asked -

WTF did you put all that crap in your mouth for? Are you for realz or are you just playin around! Next time i see you putting crap in your mouth, I'm gonna slap you like white on rice!
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like; I looked at your diary and while I don't focus too much on WHAT you eat (as long as it's within reason :happy: ) I'm more concerned with how little you eat. It's too low. So, if you want THAT kind of feedback, feel free to add me :bigsmile:

I on average eat around 1300 a day, more on exercise days, and I never sweat going over which happens quite a bit.. but still, which bits do you think were low? If you were specifically looking at yesterday (the aforementioned pub crawl) then yes, I ate bugger all and it was very naughty of me, but not normal :smile:
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options

I on average eat around 1300 a day, more on exercise days, and I never sweat going over which happens quite a bit.. but still, which bits do you think were low? If you were specifically looking at yesterday (the aforementioned pub crawl) then yes, I ate bugger all and it was very naughty of me, but not normal :smile:

I just looked at your food log again, and I think you actually eat pretty good :smile: Sorry, I know you want tough friends LOL. I personally think 1300 is too low, so I would actually applaud you when you went over haha. I think 1500 is much better, but that's personal preference! And....you gotta have fun days :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: