1 month of Insanity down, 1 more to go!

Options
So I finished the first month today, weighed myself and was kinda bummed I'd only lost about 6.5 lbs, but then I took my measurements and had lost 6.25 inches, not to mention by body has changed quite a bit! My waist, hips, and tummy have gotten smaller, my bum is a lot perkier, and when I flex my legs I can see some definition. Its so awesome! Just thought I'd share a progress pic. Once I'm through with month 2 ill post my final before and afters :)

If the pic doesn't work, ill have to post them individually.

Edit: the pic was too large, so give me a sec

Before:
IMAG0684_1_1_zps03b444b3.jpg

After month 1:
IMAG0878_1_zpsdb61192d.jpg

My stats:
2013-08-26_08-46-53_zpse60c438e.png

Replies

• jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I am going to start Insanity next Monday. Currently i am 217lp and hoping that insanaty might kick start my weight loss. Please Please do let us know how it ends .
  • jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ps: Totaly see the difference, well done.
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    Sweet!
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress !! Month two is a killer you will see lots more progress !!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    your shorter is the 'after pic' is so loose. :) Congratulations
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    What a transformation.
  • jrfit79
    jrfit79 Posts: 30
    Options
    Nice job!!! I'm have a very similar body shape/size...and am looking for the same type of results with some hard work !!! :)
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    Thank you all! To those looking to start, good luck! Its a lot of work, but definitely worth it! I'm nervous and excited about month 2, I can't wait to see what happens!
  • nomacizana
    Options
    Wow, great results, im starting month 2 this week...definitely update when you finish!! So far, ive only lost 2 lbs :( but i feel the difference!! DIg Deeper!
  • jennynesbitt728
    Options
    U just gave me the inspiration to try it:-) u look great! When u work hard, u get great results and that is def what u have done! Wtg:-)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is a very noticeable difference for one month, well done and good luck with month 2 :smile:
  • el_joey
    el_joey Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you all! To those looking to start, good luck! Its a lot of work, but definitely worth it! I'm nervous and excited about month 2, I can't wait to see what happens!

Don't freak out when you see 59 minutes on the clock the first day.

stick with it, it's worth it.

Phase 2 day 4... I hurt all over (again)
  • jhiqui
    jhiqui Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done, awesome results! This is just the inspiration I need to keep me going after 2 weeks! Thanks for posting :smile:
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    at the risk of sounding crass... hot.

keep up the good work!
  • blt0087
    Options

Don't freak out when you see 59 minutes on the clock the first day.

stick with it, it's worth it.

Phase 2 day 4... I hurt all over (again)

59 minutes?? Good lawddd! :laugh:
    Thanks for the warning tho, I definitely wouldve freaked out lol
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! its looks like you have lost more in the after pic.

Week 2 was demotivating as I saw no changes even though i was working so hard, my body did everything to hold onto the stubborn fat but by the end of week 3 the weight is finally coming off.

Its true what people on here say, stick at it and the results come and oftem come quick!
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I just started Month 2. Be prepared to be sore and feel like a beginner again - but it's definitely do-able. Good luck!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Great job, keep it up!
  • blt0087
    Options
    I'm right smack in the middle of recovery week, and even though I'm glad for the break, I'm struggling to get through it! I'm already bored with it and get started on next month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!