Carb Nite Resolution! Anyone on this fat loss diet?

Options
Hey guys!
I actually just started Carb nite a few weeks ago and just had my 2nd carb nite last saturday. My 3rd carb nite will be this Thursday. So any success stories and results for anyone on this diet?

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Every night is a carb night for me. They're delicious. I like to eat them right before bed.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Every night is a carb night for me. They're delicious. I like to eat them right before bed.
    Don't you know that turns to fat that you can never lose?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Don't you know that turns to fat that you can never lose?

Guess I'll just stay fat then.
  • WishToBeMiniMiss
    Options
    Trying to cut the carbs but it is soooooo hard.
  • triniechu
    Options
    Trying to cut the carbs but it is soooooo hard.

I've already been on the carb nite resolution for 2 weeks and i've managed to control my carb intake since day 1. Which is amazing because I'm one who loves carbs as well. But i do look forward to my carb nites and I can have rice, pasta and sweets!!
  • sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've just started this today and am hoping it will get me past my plateau!
  • Just started yesterday!
  • triniechu
    Options
    Ohhh thats awesome guys! I've been on carb nite for 3 weeks! and im down 13 pounds already. Just so you know, sometimes the scale will make you unhappy! I just put up a new topic and posted up my results! It's hard to see the weight you want to lose on the scale, i dont recommend constantly checking the scale. definitely take progress photos every 2 weeks and you will see the changes. I dont do cardio, but I do a lot of strength training and powerlifting. Cardio and HIIT isnt recommended for this diet. How is it going for you ladies?? :)