YOLO meals!

Options
Hey!!I was just wondering what you eat when you don't eat really healthy.I think my next YOLO meal is going to be some Pringles because I really like them :D What's your next YOLO meal?

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I just had a yolo meal. It was all the tortilla chips I could eat at chilis. My actual meal (the 6 oz. sirloin with broccoli) was actually pretty low on the calories side, but the chips were all yolo! xD
  • EatPrayLove02
    Options
    I also love tortillas! :D Hope you enjoyed your meal(I'm sure you did :)) )
  • MizzuzR
    MizzuzR Posts: 9
    Options
    Pizza! Need to come up with an alternative for Friday pizza night now...have to be will to give up some things if I want to win this battle!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It's usually baby back ribs or brats.
  • xxtaliaxx
    xxtaliaxx Posts: 123
    Options
    WELL....My birthday is coming up on Saturday so all of that day is going to be filled with "YOLO" meals. So I have to be really good this week :)
  • EatPrayLove02
    Options
    Pizza! Need to come up with an alternative for Friday pizza night now...have to be will to give up some things if I want to win this battle!!

Watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj5FWMckfn4 :) . I haven't tried it yet, but surely I will .:D
  • EatPrayLove02
    Options
    WELL....My birthday is coming up on Saturday so all of that day is going to be filled with "YOLO" meals. So I have to be really good this week :)

Happy birthday!
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Carpe diem!

c71.gif
  • MizzuzR
    MizzuzR Posts: 9
    Options

Watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj5FWMckfn4 :) . I haven't tried it yet, but surely I will .:D

Flourless pizza is totally doable, thanks!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I thought there would be pics... disappointed.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Rolo while you yoyo?

rolo.jpg

Hot-Sale-Fashion-Round-Stainless-Steel-Silver-font-b-yoyo-b-font-font-b-Toy-b.jpg
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    A bag of wavy Lay's and a tub of Helava Good french onion dip. All in one sitting. :drinker:

Haven’t' decided when it'll be yet, but it will be soon.
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in love with General Tso's Chicken, that is my main YOLO meal :)
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It really depends on my mood. Lately it's been Oreos which is funny because until like a month ago I was never a big Oreo fan.
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Cookies, ice cream, nutella or tim tams :) ooooooooor all together yuum <3 haha
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am in love with General Tso's Chicken, that is my main YOLO meal :)

Oh man, I'm so with you here!! The ultimate. I gave it up for the sodium that was killing my blood pressure but I think I need to revisit this one for old time's sake!! Mmmmm.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    An entire jar of peanut butter.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Lobster dripping in garlic butter. Had it on Saturday but I waterskied all day so I think I burned the calories. No gain yet!!
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

My birthday is Saturday too! Happy birthday to us!