Here we go!...Mom of 4 READY!

Options
I am a mom of 4.....They are all about 2 years apart and my youngest is 5 months old....I have 3 girls and my last baby is a boy..I have been pregnant or breastfeeding for a total of 8 years NON stop...I have had no longer than 18-30 days without being pregnant or breastfeeding...YES you read right pregnant or beast-feeding for 8 YEARS STRAIGHT:wink: .....I want to reclaim my body...However now with 4 kids I have a weakness... I will fully admit my husband and I have 2 glasses of wine or a cocktail at night. Even 2 cocktails at night...We unwind...talk about the day...chill out and breath and connect...Those "drinks" are killing me...IS there anyway I can have a few drinks at night and lose weight?..... I walk hills or run/walk a few times a week on the treadmill....Most weeks;)...but I need more to lose weight...So do I have to lose the "happy hour"?...If so do i want to enough???...hahaha....I love my busy life...I also am a facilitator for the "Real beauty campaign" with Dove...I teach young ladies about self esteem and about what they see in the media....Mainly I teach the girls about magazines and tv/movies and photo shopping and air brushing...I teach them that its NOT all that it seems...I teach them that 1 girl for a photo shoot will spend 5 hours just on hair...half don't know what hair extensions are.. I show videos and they are BLOWN away about they see and what they learn about media...I do it all free..I do it to give the young generation the "truth"....they can never be like something that never really is....That's my life....kids...teaching kids...and now concentrating on my health/body...So Hi here I am....ready to get busy on myself:)...Wish me luck...I need support though

Replies

• bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You sound like a busy lady! Add me on for daily support. Good luck on your journey!
  • bongasgirls
    bongasgirls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5...5....did you say 5?...Way to go Mamma!!!!!....Now thats dedication!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site ( you will do great here) I will tell you if you can manage everything that you are doing (with 4 little ones) Then doing this will be a piece of Cake :wink:

Pam:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: