BRAGGING RIGHTS!

Options
All the hard work put into fitness pays off at some point! Whether you're losing weight, maintaining, gaining, etc and so forth. Everyone needs to brag every once in a while! What do you have to brag about lately with your fitness improvements or goals? It can be the smallest thing! Every little step towards doing something better COUNTS!

My bragging moment. I've been working out, plus my healthy eating. for about 3 months now! I started at 4-5 days a week and for the last 3 weeks I have been steadily going 6 days a week and can finally see results in my calves!! I knew I was dropping weight but I didn't realize much results other than fat loss until a family member pointed it out! I was so excited!! LOL

I still have a ways to go but every little result makes me push harder!!

2013-08-26201800_zps14c3ae89.jpg

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Calves are my favorite. Nice work!
  • crystalleez
    crystalleez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Calves are my favorite. Nice work!

Thank you much!
  • Brutmar
    Brutmar Posts: 85
    Options
    Nice! I have the hardest time trying to slim down my calves ;)
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    My overall waist size. I started dieting on April 18 of this year. I went from a size 48 in jeans to a size 40. And they are getting too big on me. May need to go to 38 by this weekend. My goal is a size 36 by Aruba in November.
  • crystalleez
    Options
    Nice! I have the hardest time trying to slim down my calves ;)

Thank you! Almost all the exercises I do work my legs. So they're toning up faster than the rest of me. I need to put some focus in other places so they can catch up. lol
  • crystalleez
    Options
    My overall waist size. I started dieting on April 18 of this year. I went from a size 48 in jeans to a size 40. And they are getting too big on me. May need to go to 38 by this weekend. My goal is a size 36 by Aruba in November.

WOW!! GO YOU!! That is amazing and you can totally do it!! I'm so proud of you!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Nice! My calves were also the first thing that was noticed on me. My pedicurist was doing the leg massage portion of the pedicure and said "whoa! your calves are muscular!" I was beaming the rest of the day. All that running and leg work is paying off.
  • crystalleez
    Options
    Nice! My calves were also the first thing that was noticed on me. My pedicurist was doing the leg massage portion of the pedicure and said "whoa! your calves are muscular!" I was beaming the rest of the day. All that running and leg work is paying off.

That's awesome! It's the littlest compliments that can just make your day and keep you going!
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I know running is helping me get the calves I want as well.