Attn: San Diego

Options
I'm looking for someone in the San Diego area (I'm near SDSU) that is interested in getting together for hiking, walks, rollerskating, etc. Holding each other accountable for our progression. I just don't have anyone in my life that has the time to get together or it just isn't their "thing". Hiking with my dog is fun and all, but he doesn't hold much of a conversation other than me telling him how good he's being or that we're almost done. Which he almost never even responds. hah I live in a great area with lots of winding, hilly roads to walk along, also. And I love rollerskating (former derby girl). I'd say a gym buddy, except I don't have an actual gym membership, instead I use the free gym at my work. So, mostly outdoorsy stuff would be great and San Diego does have a lot to offer when it comes to being outdoors.

So, if you'd like to get together and meet up, please let me know via here or you can msg me. Thanks!! :)

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Hey Val! I'm in San Diego, too, and just getting back to an exercise program after a too-long break. I mostly go to the gym but I would love to do some nice hikes - I live in a dangerous neighborhood so don't do nearly enough stuff outside. I haven't rollerskated since junior high but I'd be glad to give it a try :)

Lisa
  • chance808
    Options
    Hi. I walk Balboa Park in the evening 3 nights a week (Mon. Wed. and Fri.) for a distance of between 2 and 4 miles. Company is always welcome it gets really quiet out there.